There is withdrawal lump sum of lump sum to the family of the deceased and short-term alien to lump sum of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin).
When person paying National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) premium as first insured person (including any participation person insured) more than 36 months died without receiving old-age pension and Disability Basic Pension, it is lump sum which the bereaved who shared living can receive.
In addition, in any of both widow's pension and lump sum to the family of the deceased, we choose either.
Request for lump sum to the family of the deceased
Range and order of person who can receive lump sum to the family of the deceased are as follows.
- Range of the bereaved who can receive supply: Spouse, child, parents, grandchild, grandparents who shared living at the time of the death of receipt incarnation or siblings.
- Order that can receive supply: It is 1 order.
Sum of lump sum to the family of the deceased is as follows depending on period when we paid National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) premium.
About lump sum to the family of the deceased
|Premium payment period||Sum of lump sum|
|It is less than 180 moon more than 36 months||120,000 yen|
|It is less than 240 moon more than 180 months||145,000 yen|
|It is less than 300 moon more than 240 months||170,000 yen|
|It is less than 360 moon more than 300 months||220,000 yen|
|It is less than 420 moon more than 360 months||270,000 yen|
|More than 420 months||320,000 yen|
- We have been paid during period of a half payment, and it is treated for a half of period.
- When we put loading more than 36 months, 8,500 yen is added.
- When we can get survivors' basic pension by the death, (we include supply stop) is not paid lump sum to the family of the deceased.
When it is past two years, right to receive lump sum to the family of the deceased disappears by statute of limitations.
Please see page of foreigner and Japanese residents abroad residing in Japan.
←The previous page next page→
Types such as Health and Social Welfare Bureau homepage (the outside site) National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) top page public pensions
Please refer to ward office Insurance and Pension Division National Pension Plan Section of ward to live.