Yokohama-shi house repair emergency support project handbill
Yokohama-shi house repair emergency support project handbill (PDF: 463KB)
Please be careful
- Beware of unscrupulous commercial law and fraud aimed at survivors is In this project, there is no direct dispatch of construction companies to survivors. Please be careful about malicious companies using tricks such as "we were dispatched from city", "we can construct for 0 yen because we are targeted for subsidy".
- The purpose of this project is to provide support to those whose houses have been damaged by Typhoon No. 15. Therefore, please note that only the target construction based on this support system will not ensure sufficient safety against earthquakes.
- Partially damagedaffliction certificateRisaishomeisho) was issued
※For houses that always live, vacant houses, villas, second houses, etc. are not eligible.
※If you have a certificate of affliction that does not indicate "half-broken" or "partially damaged", please contact the issuing fire department.
- Those who cannot repair their homes with their own resources
※We confirm by "application form to affect resources" (style second). Those who can cover all with fire insurance are not eligible.
- Started after September 9, 2019 (those that have already completed construction are also eligible)
- Repair work (* 3) that contributes to improving earthquake resistance for damaged roofs (* 1) or outer walls (* 2)
※1 Replacement of roofing materials (including ridges, gables, and eaves) and related works are eligible, but construction of only rain gutters is not eligible.
※2 Repairs to structural members such as structural plywood and damaged columns along with repair of outer walls are applicable. Balcony is not included.
※3 Confirm by "Repair confirmation that contributes to improvement of earthquake resistance" (certification by architect or contractor is required)
- Expenses required for repair work to be subsidized are 100,000 yen or more (tax included)
Examples of subsidized construction
||Example of construction to be subsidized
||○Repair of damaged roof (including full renovation related to partial damaged roof repair)
○Repair of roofing materials (replacement, reloading, change of type are also possible)
○Repair by cover method
○Repair of the building
○Repair of gable plates and blindfolds
○Repair of the back of the eaves
○Balcony floor repair that also serves as a roof
||○Repair of bracing and structural surface materials
○Repair of main parts in structural strength such as columns and foundations
★For other details, please refer to "Examples of subsidized construction (PDF: 972KB)".
- 20% of subsidized construction costs (up to 300,000 yen)
※The upper limit does not change even for a two-family house. The upper limit for 1 house is 300,000 yen.
- Please bring your required documents from December 20, 2019 (Friday) to March 10, 2020 (Tuesday) and bring it to the "Application Desk".
- In principle, mailing is not possible, but please contact us if you are not convenient.
Yokohama-shi house repair emergency support project subsidy grant summary
Yokohama-shi house repair emergency support project subsidy grant summary (PDF: 104KB)
Q & A for Applicants (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yokohama-shi house repair emergency support project FAQ (Q & A) (PDF: 1,238KB)
City of Yokohama, Housing and Architecture Bureau Housing Policy Division
Address: 10 at 6-50 Honmachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama
※Relocated to the above address from June 22, 2020.
Weekdays 9-12: 00, 13-16: 00 (advance reservation is not required)
※The documents will be checked at the time of reception, so please come with plenty of time.
About Kanagawa Prefecture Damaged Housing Seismic Improvement Project (External Site)
Kanagawa Prefecture has also implemented a similar subsidy system. (For municipalities excluding government-designated cities)
survivors Life Reconstruction Support System
Click here for a support system for houses that have been completely destroyed, large-scale partially destroyed, or partially destroyed (limited to those dismantled).
Fire Station in Yokohama
Please refer to fire department for affliction certificate.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC