Yokohama @ water is an e-mail magazine distributed by City of Yokohama, Water Works Bureau @mizu.
As news from Water Works Bureau City provide information on Water Works Bureau's business and event announcements as news from the city.
It is delivered once a month around 20 days ago.
Information about Water Works Bureau Business Information and Information and Event Announcements
４．How to register and cancel an e-mail magazine
If you wish to unsubscribe from the e-mail magazine, please follow the instructions on the screen on the next page and complete the enrollment (withdrawal) procedure.
※Please check your usage precautions and register (withdraw) yourself.
- [Precautions for Use]
- ・The use of the service is free, but the registrant will be responsible for the environment using e-mail (equipment required for connection, communication costs, etc.).
- ・If the registered e-mail address cannot be received for a certain period of time, the registration may be canceled regardless of the registrant's intention.
- ・In the case of urgent inspection, maintenance and repair of the system, or due to a disaster, communication line accident, or other unavoidable circumstances, the service may be temporarily delayed or interrupted without prior notice to the user.
In addition, the service may be delayed or not delivered depending on the circumstances of the telecommunications carrier (mobile phone operator).
- ・It is forbidden to quote, reprint, or re-distribute information obtained through this service without permission.
- ・Yokohama City is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused by using this service.
- ・In addition, please observe the matters specified by the list manager.
- ・Please contact us by mail:[email protected] for delivery problems.
For inquiries about water supply, please contact Water Works Bureau Customer Service Center.