When we cremate person who was Yokohama citizen during the lifetime at Nishiterao crematory, we assist some cremation charges that we paid.
Supporting eligible people
Person who paid cremation rate when the dead (in the case of dead fetus child father or mother) was Yokohama citizen and cremated at Nishiterao crematory.
Supporting target facility
Name: Nishiterao crematory
The location: 2-418, Matsumicho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi
Supporting amount of money
List of supporting amounts of money that accepted age division
||Supporting amount of money
|10 years or older
|From 7 years old to 9 years old
|Under 7 years old
|Dead fetus child
Yokohama-shi private funeral hall fee for use assistance application documents (three sheets of copying-type documents. We distribute at Nishiterao crematory.)
- The first piece: Application (cremation proof column of application needs cremation proof of, Nishiterao crematory.)
- The second piece: Bill
- The third piece: Applicant reserve
- Please fill in required items (the large frame of application) to the first piece (application) of application documents.
- Please seal the first piece (application) and the second piece (bill) each.
- You classify the first piece (application) and the second piece (bill) into envelope for application, and please send stamp to Health and Social Welfare Bureau Environment Facilities Division after pasting.