About system of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin)
- About old age, obstacle, the death, we perform necessary payment, and National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) is intended that we contribute to maintenance, improvement of healthy people's life. (National Pension Law first, Article 2)
- It is necessary for all under 60 to join 20 years old with Address or older in Japan.
- The government takes charge of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) business, and pension mechanism in Japan runs.
- Member of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) is divided into three groups by occupations, and participation procedure and payment methods of premium are different each.
- First insured person
Eligible people: Independent business, student, jobless person
Participation procedure: We perform at ward office.
Premium: We put by oneself.
- No. 2 person insured
Eligible people: Office worker, public employee
Participation procedure: We perform in the office.
Premium: We are deducted from salary.
- Third insured person
Eligible people: Wife (husband) who is supported by No. 2 person insured
Participation procedure: We perform in the office of husband (wife).
Premium: Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin) which husband (wife) joins bears as system.
- At ward office, we accept participation and procedure about first insured person including exemption application for National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin).
- Pension office (pension mechanism in Japan) deals with desk work of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) premium.
- Procedure varies according to type and procedure for pension contents.
Please refer to ward office National Pension Plan Section or pension office.
- Kanazawa Ward government office National Pension Plan Section (the second-floor 204 window)
Phone number 045-788-7831, 045-788-7832 fax: 045-788-0328
- Yokohama south pension office
Phone number 045-742-5511, 045-742-5511 fax: 045-714-7250
Yokohama-shi National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) top page (page of City of Yokohama, Health and Social Welfare Bureau)
Homepage (the outside site) of pension mechanism in Japan