National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin)'s System
- The purpose of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) City to provide necessary benefits for old age, disability and death, and to contribute to the maintenance and improvement of healthy national life. (Articles 1 and 2 of the National Pension Act)
- All persons aged between 20 and 60 who have a Address must be enrolled.
- The National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin)'s business is in charge of administration and is operated by Japan pension's jurisdiction.
- National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) members are divided into three groups according to their occupations, etc., and the procedures for joining and paying insurance premiums are different.
- No. 1 Insured
Target: Self-employed, students, unemployed people, etc.
Subscription procedure: I'll do it at the ward office.
Premiums: I'll pay it myself.
- No.2 Insured
Target: Company employees and public servants
Subscription procedure: I do it at work.
Premiums: I'm deducted from my salary.
- No. 3 Insured
Target: Wife (husband) dependent on the second insured
Subscription procedure: I do it at my husband's (wife's) office.
Premiums: The Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin) to which husband (wife) joins bears as system.
- In ward office, we accept procedure about first insured person including participation and exemption application of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) City applies for exemptions.
- National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) Insurance premiums are handled by pensionpension will handle the insurance premiums.
- The procedure differs depending on what kind of pension and procedures.
Please refer to ward office National Pension Plan Section orpension Office, please contact us.
- Kanazawa Ward City Hall National Pension Plan Section (2nd floor, 204 window)
Phone number: 045-788-7831, 045-788-7832 Fax: 045-788-0328
- Yokohama South pension Office
Phone number: 045-742-5511, 045-742-5511 Fax: 045-714-7250
Yokohama-shi National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) top page (City of Yokohama, Health and Social Welfare Bureau page
Japan pension's website (external site)