The Naka Ward Residents' Activities Center is a facility that supports the voluntary activities of Naka Ward residents (civic activities, lifelong learning, volunteer activities, local activities, etc.).
- Provision of information, consultation and coordination
- Provision of Activities
- We support social activities and lifelong learning activities.
[About opening hours and capacity of Naka Ward Residents' Activities Center]
We receive important measures such as spread prevention and change opening hours of Naka Ward Residents' Activities Center as follows.
- Change period From Tuesday, April 20, 2021 to the date of cancellation of priority measures such as prevention of spread.
- Opening hours Monday to Saturday 9:00 to 20:00 (use until 19:45) Sundays and holidays 9:00 to 17:00
- Capacity Training Room 1: 30 people, training room 2: Meeting area: 12 people 32 people (reservation up to 16 people) ※As usual
- Please make a reservation in advance by telephone, e-mail, fax, etc. before coming to the consultation desk.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking in the center, eating and drinking before and after the visit, and eating and drinking face-to-face.
- When using, please wear a mask, hand disinfection, temperature measurement, and fill out a usage slip.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC