Yokohama Port Cruise Mail is an e-mail magazine (e-mail magazine) distributed by City of Yokohama, Port and Harbor Bureau.
Information on cruise ships entering Yokohama Port will be delivered approximately once a month.
How to register and cancel
Please register or cancel as shown on the next page.
Registration and cancellation page (outside site)
Information such as the planned arrival of passenger ships at Yokohama Port and information on related events will be delivered approximately once a month. (Initiated in December 2005)
- It will be issued on the 1st of every month.
- You can see the back number from the registration / cancellation page (registrant only).
- This is an e-mail magazine in Japanese.
Yokohama Port Cruise Email Information Flyer (PDF: 516KB)
- About environment using email, we cannot prepare in Yokohama-shi.
In addition, the equipment and expenses required for connection will be borne by the user.
- In case of delivery problems,[email protected]Please contact me.
- Posted articles are prohibited from reprinting or posting for commercial purposes. Please understand.
- Whether to receive an e-mail magazine or participate in an event is left to the user's free judgment. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damages caused or induced by the information obtained through this service.
About inquiries, opinions and impressions
- For inquiries, opinions and impressions about the contents,[email protected]Please send it to me. The reply will be sent within two weeks, and your opinions will be used for future reference.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC