There are various types of water works, but we will explain the "renewal work" that replaces standard aging pipes with new pipes.
The use of existing water pipes fills new pipes to remove old pipes, so it takes longer than construction to fill new pipes.
We apologize for any inconvenience during the construction, but we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
In addition, this construction is divided into five constructions as shown in the following construction image.
- In construction, we use low-noise machines to reduce the vibration noise of construction, but if the pavement is thick, vibration noise will be generated when demolishing.
- As shown in the following construction image, the work of digging and burying soil is repeated four times for each construction so that people and cars can pass. It seems that construction can be done at once, but when performing construction while passing water through the existing water pipe, it will take some time, so decide and dig or bury the area where the road can pass on that day It will be. In addition, road restoration becomes temporary temporary restoration because it is necessary to dig repeatedly.
- Depending on the type and scale of the construction, many water works will be carried out while moving the construction site according to the progress of the construction.
- The number of construction days varies depending on the scale and type of construction and whether the conditions for easy construction are in place.
- If the road width is narrow, we may close the road and perform construction.
- Water cutoff may occur due to the replacement of water pipes due to construction.
- This construction order is for reference only and may differ from the actual one.
Investigate the exact location of pipelines buried under the road and temporarily restore the road.
Construction of new distribution pipes
We install new water main and perform temporary road restoration.
Water pipe replacement work
We replace water supply pipe (personal ownership) from each household with new water main and perform temporary road restoration.
Removal of existing distribution pipes
We remove aging pipe which we used so far and perform temporary road restoration.
Restoration of road surfaces
Return the road that had been temporarily restored to full-scale pavement.
For inquiries about water supply, please contact Water Works Bureau Customer Service Center.