You can use the "municipal bus" even with your child in the stroller.
When riding with your child in a stroller,
- First, tell the crew, "I will ride (with it open)".
※If you can not get on from the front due to the vehicle type, please get on from the middle door (get off door).
- I'll put a stroller at the designated place in the car.
※For safety, be sure to put the stroller backward in the direction of travel.
- Please fix the stroller by yourself using the belt provided in the seat.
※If you don't know how to fix it, please tell the crew. I'll help you.
For information on how to use the belt, see PDF of how to fix the stroller.
How to fix a stroller (PDF: 264KB)
Points to use with your child in a stroller
Put the baby carriage seat belt on your child and use the wheel stopper.
For safety, be sure to secure the stroller with a belt while riding and support it by hand.
Follow the crew's instructions to prevent danger.
※Watch out for strollers and children to prevent unexpected accidents.
Depending on the situation, you may be asked to fold the stroller.
In the following cases, you may be asked to fold the stroller and get on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- When the inside of the car is crowded
- When the belt cannot be fixed
- When a customer using a wheelchair or a two-seater stroller is on board and cannot be fixed with a stroller fixed belt.
- A size that cannot secure a passage
- If two stroller fixed belts are already used (up to one depending on the model)
If you wish to use the service, the crew will ask the passengers in the car for their cooperation so that they can sit as much as possible.
- Let's follow the rules and use it safely.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
- We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
You can use the municipal bus with your child on a two-seater stroller.
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism has compiled the use of a two-seater stroller on a shared bus, and has decided to basically handle it so that a two-seater stroller can be used without folding.
In response to this, the municipal bus will change the handling so that you can get on the bus with your child on a two-seater stroller on all routes.
※About summary of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism about the use of two-seater stroller in shared bus, please see page of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "meeting about movement that is kind to child care".
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Council on Child-Friendly Movement" (outside site)
How to ride a two-seater stroller
Please check your child's seat belt again before getting on the bus.
I'll get on from the middle door. (The small car gets on from the front door.)
If you need assistance, please tell the crew.
Please lift the front tire of the stroller and get on.
The crew sits in a fixed wheelchair. Stop the stroller in reverse direction and fix the tires yourself.
Please fix the car and stroller with two belts.
A belt is provided in the seat. The other will be given by the crew.
Parents should support the stroller by hand.
Depending on the situation, you may not be able to ride with the two-seater stroller open.
In the following cases, it cannot be used because safety cannot be secured. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- If two wheelchairs or two-seater strollers are already on board (up to one depending on the type of vehicle)
- When the inside of the car is crowded
- A size that exceeds the width of the door
- Wheelchair stoppers and seat belts are not equipped
- When getting on and off from a bus stop on a steep slope
- Strollers with three or more passengers cannot be used because safety cannot be ensured.
- Two-seater strollers with special shapes, such as face-to-face, may not be able to ride.
Also, please note that we cannot be held responsible for any damage or damage caused by the crew when helping to lift the stroller at your request.
How to ride a two-seater stroller (video)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC