About recruitment of Totsuka Ward Fiscal Year Appointment Staff (Election
Administrative assistance for all election operations
(Preparation and sorting of voting and voting items, assistance and reception of briefing sessions, assistance for absentee voting, etc.)
2. Application requirements
(1) Those who do not fall under any of the items of Article 16 of the Local Public Service Act
(2) Those who have good health and are willing to work.
(3) Those who do not participate in election campaigns or political activities during the appointment period
※Political acts are restricted by the Local Public Service Act, the Public Office Election Law and the Political Funds Control Law.
(1) Appointment period
About one month before the voting date to about five days after the voting date
(2) Working days
The number of days specified by the affiliation manager during the appointment period (determined at the time of selection). Includes weekends and holidays.)
Results of last election: Approximately 8 days per person (depending on the number of employees)
(3) Working hours
From 9:00 to 17:00 (break time 60 minutes)
Totsuka Ward Office (16-17 Totsukacho, Totsuka-ku)
7,616 yen per day
Additional commuting expenses
According to the rules on working hours, vacations, etc. of the Yokohama City Fiscal Year Appointment Staff
You may be enrolled in employee health insurance Association), Employees' Pension Insurance and employment insurance number of working daysemployee health insurance) may be joined depending on the number of working days. Other working conditions
It is based on related regulations such as the regulations about salary and expense compensation of the Yokohama-shi fiscal year appointment staff.
(1) The selection process will be announced by Statistics and Elections Section General Affairs Division.
(2) Registration does not guarantee appointment, so even if you register, if you do not meet the conditions, we will not contact you about the selection.
5 Recruitment Information and Submission Documents
Totsuka Ward Office Statistics and Elections Section, General Affairs Division
〒244-0003 16-17 Totsukacho, Totsuka-ku, Totsuka Ward 16-17 Totsuka
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC