Notice of resumption of HIV/Syphilis test (from April 2021)
The HIV / AIDS test has been discontinued from the viewpoint of preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infection, but we will resume infection prevention in April.
In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we ask for your understanding and cooperation regarding the following.
Points to note when you take the HIV / AIDS test
- On the day of the inspection, please check the temperature at home before coming. The ward office also performs temperature measurement when entering the room, but those with a temperature of 37.5 ° C or higher will refuse to take the test. If you have a fever, please take it later.
- Please bring your mask and wear it.
- Please come by yourself.
- In case of cancellation, please let us know.
Please refrain from taking the next one.
・Those who have so-called cold symptoms
・Fever (as a guide, body temperature higher than normal fever or body temperature of 37.5 ° C or higher) People with symptoms such as cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, nasal discharge, nasal congestion, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, taste disorders, smell disorders, etc.
・Those who have had fever within the past two weeks (the body temperature higher than normal fever or the body temperature is 37.5 ° C or higher)
・Within two weeks, those who have traveled to other countries specified by the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, and those who have contacted them at home or at work, etc.
・Within two weeks, those who have a history of contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or suspected patients (for example, those with symptoms such as fever at home or at work)
・There is a possibility of close contact with patients with the new coronavirus infection, and those who are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
AIDS consultation and testing
You can receive it anonymously and for free.
You must make a reservation in advance. Please call Health Promotion Section, please.
Phone number: 045-8686-8426
- Inspection date: Wednesday (twice a month in principle)
- Reception hours: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Number of people: 5 people
- Place: Ward Office 6F 62
- Results: One week later (9:00 am to 9:30 am) Be sure to bring the paper you handed at the time of the inspection. I will explain it directly.
About schedules such as other Health and Welfare Center, please see the HIV test / consultation map (outside site) (outside site).