We made collection of data according to Minami Ward area!
We made "collection of data which we analyzed local basic data or map information including population and aging rate according to the alliance area and gathered according to Minami Ward area".
Please inflect as reference of local action.
※Collection of data according to Minami Ward area made published various statistics data such as national censuses for the cause.
About the source of each data, please see Minami Ward version, each local version.
※In making such as graphs according to the alliance used for collection of data according to Minami Ward area,
We extract town and village eyes which almost cope with area of the alliance and, using statistical data that count according to town and village eyes is carried out, add up.
The alliance, Neighborhood Association, boundary line of Neighborhood Associations may not fit boundary line of town and village eyes, and, as for the count level, it is reference level.
We can download collection of data according to Minami Ward area from this
- Minami Ward version (for collective downloading) (PDF: 5,355KB)
- 1 (topographical map, the alliance Neighborhood Associations area figure, population) which is Minami Ward edition (PDF: 6,569KB)
- 2 (the juvenile population ratio, the productive population ratio) which is Minami Ward edition (PDF: 10,507KB)
- 3 (the young old population ratio, the elderly aged 75 or over population ratio) which is Minami Ward edition (PDF: 10,378KB)
- 4 (the population increase and decrease rate, independent household rate) which is Minami Ward edition (PDF: 10,461KB)
- 5 (only disaster prevention, local characteristic (radar chart) win) which is Minami Ward edition (PDF: 4,531KB)
※PDF file for collective downloading comes to have low resolution. For reference, please use.
- Shrine (PDF: 2,809KB) of three
- Ota (PDF: 6,938KB)
- The eastern part of Ota (PDF: 6,730KB)
- The eastern part of Kotobuki (PDF: 3,586KB)
- Nakamura (PDF: 5,834KB)
- Maita (PDF: 5,220KB)
- Horinouchi Mutsumicho (PDF: 4,021KB)
- Ido ke valley (PDF: 3,979KB)
- South Nagatasannoudai (PDF: 5,259KB)
- North Nagata (PDF: 6,198KB)
- Nagataminamidai (PDF: 2,770KB)
- Mutsukawa (PDF: 6,778KB)
- Mutsukawa Oike (PDF: 5,867KB)
- This Ooka (PDF: 5,608KB)
- Ooka (PDF: 6,187KB)
- Bessho (PDF: 5,883KB)
Lunch nighttime population and attending school, commuting
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC