Application and Selection Flow
- After filling out required items City in the registration documents and submit it to the application below by bringing or mailing.
- If you wish to appoint on April 1, 2021, please submit a registration form by Monday, February 15, 2021.
- We will register at the application site. (The expiration date of the appointment registration is until Thursday, March 31, 2022.)
- Depending on the situation of recruitment of each municipal nursery school, we will tell about conduct of interview selection from registrant. During the registration period, selection will be made as needed.
- We will conduct an interview screening. (For jobs that require appointment, we will tell you about the working conditions of the job again and make a selection.)
- After the selection process, we will inform you of the results of the selection.
- If you are hired as a result of the selection, we will perform the appointment procedure as a fiscal year appointment staff.
Application: Minami Ward Office Children and Families Support Division, Shirobara Nursery School, Miharudai Nursery School, Nagata Nursery School, Idogaya Nursery School
Fiscal year appointment staff nursery school staff registration recruitment guide (PDF: 225KB)
Those who meet all of the following requirements
- Depending on the job you want, you may need qualification requirements. (See attached sheet, list of registered job types)
- Do not fall under the disqualification provisions of Article 16 of the Local Public Service Act
Occupation, working conditions, etc.
See Attachment and List of Jobs
- Nursery school nursery staff (Shirobara Nursery School, Miharudai Nursery School, Nagata Nursery School, Idogaya Nursery School)
- Nursery school childcare assistance staff (Shirobara Nursery School, Miharudai Nursery School, Nagata Nursery School, Idogaya Nursery School)
- Nursery school light work assistant staff (Shirobara Nursery School, Miharudai Nursery School, Nagata Nursery School, Idogaya Nursery School)
See Attachment and List of Jobs
※Other working conditions are based on related regulations such as conditions related to salary and cost compensation for staff appointed by the Yokohama City Fiscal Year.
List of registered job openings (PDF: 142KB)
Fiscal year appointments as defined in Article 22-2 of the Local Public Service Act
Appointment will be made as necessary from Thursday, April 1, 2021 to Thursday, March 31, 2022.
(If your work performance is good, you may be re-appointed. (Up to 4 times)
Until Thursday, March 31, 2022
Documents required for registration
Registration does not guarantee appointment. Even if you register, if you do not meet the conditions of recruitment at each garden, we will not contact you for an interview.
Documents Required for Interview Selection
Please submit the following documents on the day of the interview screening.
When hiring, physical checkup
If necessary, you will be asked to see a physical checkup is needed.
The personal information provided in the submitted documents will not be used for any purpose other than the appointment procedure for the fiscal year appointment staff.
2-33, Urafunecho, Minami-ku
Minami Ward Government Office, Children and Families Support Division
Phone number: 045-341-1148
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC