The third Minami Ward community-based welfare health planning start!
For community development which anyone could spend like oneself in good health in peace, "the third Minami Ward community-based welfare health planning" that local and person concerned with welfare health, group put power together and devised (as follows "the third plan") was gathered up
Because "it seems to be oneself, and town that can show independence of will" "town reliable safely" is healthy, and "it realizes town full of smiles" concretely, "town of the old downtown atmosphere is rich in, assisting" pushes forward next four points in basic principles aim image of town in "town Minami Ward which feeling (heart) of inhabitant of a ward lives" for which the third plan succeeded to from the first plan chiefly.
- It is connected and assists
- Place of opportunity, participation of achievement
- The preparation at the time of information sharing and disaster
We distribute booklet of plan with summary version in Minami Ward government office Health and Welfare Division (the fourth-floor 42nd window), Minami Ward Council of Social Welfare (the eighth floor of urafunefukugofuku*hodokoshi*), community care plaza, hakuhoen in Minami Ward.
Press release document (PDF: 420KB)
Cover (PDF: 12,670KB)
Greetings, table of contents (PDF: 1,049KB)
Chapter 1: In development of the third Minami Ward community-based welfare health planning (PDF: 1,147KB)
Chapter 2: The current situation (PDF: 3,353KB) of swing return marks and Minami Ward of the second plan
Chapter 3: Way of thinking (PDF: 2,559KB) of the third plan
Chapter 4: Ward master plan (PDF: 5,546KB)
Chapter 5: Plan (PDF: 3,156KB) according to district
※We refer to PDF concerned for plan of each district
Chapter 6: For the third pipelaying (PDF: 1,326KB)
Document (PDF: 12,829KB)
Back cover (PDF: 12,670KB)
<summary version> (PDF: 1,497KB)
- Miyaji ward (PDF: 3,206KB) of three
- Ota district (PDF: 3,401KB)
- District (PDF: 3,010KB) in eastern Ota
- District (PDF: 3,491KB) in eastern Kotobuki
- Nakamura district (PDF: 4,538KB)
- Maita district (PDF: 3,606KB)
- Horinouchi Mutsumicho district (PDF: 3,397KB)
- Well Tsuchigaya district (PDF: 2,152KB)
- South Nagata, Sannoudai district (PDF: 3,661KB)
- The north Nagata district (PDF: 2,609KB)
- Nagataminamidai district (PDF: 3,700KB)
- Mutsukawa district (PDF: 3,488KB)
- Mutsukawa Oike district (PDF: 3,500KB)
- This Ooka district (PDF: 3,684KB)
- Ooka district (PDF: 4,158KB)
- Bessho district (PDF: 3,582KB)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
We can download one that you do not have gratis from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC