What should I do to minimize the damage when storm and flood damage caused by large-scale earthquake disaster and typhoon and heavy rain such as the Great East Japan Earthquake generated in March, 2011 is generated?
Local resident organization, inhabitants of a ward such as ward office and disaster prevention related organizations, Neighborhood Association examine measures beforehand each, and it decides role that you should fulfil, and it is necessary to carry out training.
We always have consciousness "that area of all to protect own body by oneself protects together", and inhabitants of a ward each one usually stores necessary article and equipments at the time of disaster and hopes that it comprises for disaster.
- Prevention of furniture fall
For major earthquake, let's carry out preventive measures against falls of furniture
- The preparation to disaster
If everyday knowledge, disaster caused by earthquake happen, the order of evacuation
- Evacuation shelter (designated refuge)
About evacuation shelter (designated refuge) of Midori Ward
- About the welfare refuge (special evacuation sites)
Secondary refuge of person judged to have difficult life as an evacuee in evacuation shelter
- In the case of emergency
Traffic accident/fire, typhoon, torrential rainfalls/sudden illness/major earthquake
- Midori Ward disaster prevention map (PDF: 6,766KB)
22 evacuation shelter and evacuation area, location of medical related organizations in ward
Flow/disaster prevention relations contact information of action in the case of emergency
- Noisily disaster prevention map (Yokohama-shi administration map information system) (the outside site)
- Flood hazard map
- The inundation (inland waters, flood) hazard map
- The earth and sand disaster hazard map
- Earthquake map
- People unable to return home support map
<map side> (PDF: 950KB)
<summary side> (PDF: 947KB)
- Midori Ward disaster preparedness plan
<earthquake disaster measures> (PDF: 17,001KB)(2019 version)
<storm and flood damage measures> (PDF: 2,846KB)(2016 version)
Disaster prevention, disaster of Yokohama-shi
(page of City of Yokohama, General Affairs Bureau disaster prevention, disaster)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC