Subsequent investigation plan (during construction)
About authority of north relation north district (A district) redevelopment plan follow-up investigation plan (during construction), please see the following PDF files.
In addition, sentence, photograph, figure in PDF file becomes a target of copyright.
We cannot make reproduction, conversion without permission unless it was recognized in Copyright Act including "reproduction for private use" and "quotation".
Subsequent investigation plan (during construction) (PDF: 4,534KB)
- Firstly, cover, it is table of contents
- Plan contents of Chapter 1 object business
- 1.1 Name and address of company
- 1.2 Name of target business
- 1.3 Type, scale of target business
- 1.4 Target business operation area
- 1.5 Summary of target business
- 1.6 Conduct progress of target business
- Construction plan of Chapter 2 construction
- 2.1 Construction process
- 2.2 Summary of construction method
- 2.3 Vehicle for construction
- 2.4 Construction time
- 2.5 Environmental conservation measures under construction
- Item of subsequent investigation that we listed with Chapter 3 evaluation book and technique
- 3.1 Subsequent investigation item and the choice reason
- 3.2 Contents of subsequent investigation
- We added examination to matter about conduct contents of subsequent investigation that we listed with Chapter 4 evaluation book
- Effective time of Chapter 5 follow-up investigation
- Time to submit Chapter 6 follow-up findings report
- Trustee of Chapter 7 follow-up investigation
- Map used in PDF file got approval of Yokohama-shi and reproduced topographical map for 1 for 25,000 minutes of published by city. (approval number law 2-based capital No. 9004 in total)
- When third party further reproduces, you must get approval of The Mayor of Yokohama.
About the procedure situation
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC