It is the top of this page

About questions of roadwork that Q Road and Highway Bureau, ward engineering works office placed an order for, is there window accepting consultation from person of construction contracting business?

Last update date March 19, 2019


Consultation counter from person of construction contracting business becomes technical control section. We take consultation contents by email and coordinate with department concerned depending on consultation contents.
In addition, we give advice there as we established consultation desk about construction (including Water Works Bureau, Transportation Bureau) that Yokohama-shi placed an order for in Finance Bureau public facilities, business adjustment section on April 20, 2006.

Answer charge:
Technical control section
Telephone: 045-671-3964, fax: 045-651-6527

Inquiry to this page

Road and Highway Bureau plan adjustment part technology control section

Telephone: 045-671-3964

Telephone: 045-671-3964

Fax: 045-651-6527

E-Mail address [email protected]

Return to the previous page

Page ID: 814-469-599

We come back to the top