The resumption date and time: Wednesday, May 27 9:30 a.m.
Opening time: From 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with weekdays, Saturday, Sundays and holidays)
※It is closing for facility check day on Monday, June 15.
Opening time, closed days
Receipt of book, magazine which we make a reservation and have been able to already offer
We reserve book of reservation that we can offer until Sunday, June 14. Don't worry.
※Bookmobile Hamakaze starts service from June 2. Please confirm the service situation in page of Hamakaze.
Return (person only for return, please use book return box.) of book, magazine
When you borrow book of reservation right after return, put back to window.
Return book rented before temporary closing by Sunday, June 14. It is not necessary to have you hurry.
※You have you take congestion prediction into account, and please cooperate with a small number of people, visit that you disperse.
※Please cooperate with wearing of mask.
※As for the bad physical condition, please refrain from visit.
※We accept procedure for new registration, registration update of library card at window.
Future library service [May 29 update]
From Tuesday, June 2 9:30 a.m.
Application for new reservation
We restart the Internet, window, acceptance of reservation over telephone.
From Wednesday, June 10 [plan]
Entrance (we cannot use seat for the time being) to reading floor
※As for the Midori Library, the use start of reading floor is undecided for air conditioner construction.
For sojourn time in case of visit, around 30 minutes, please.
- We cannot read the latest issue of newspaper, magazine
- We cannot use seat, learning room, meeting room
- We cannot use the seeing and hearing material
In district center reservation material toward the receipt
In service counter in the city hall reservation material toward the receipt
Futamatagawa Station service counter in the city hall and Higashi-Totsuka Station service counter in the city hall can return receipt and book of reservation book as usual.
- Please cooperate with a small number of people, visit that you disperse. (Yokohama City Library congestion prediction)
- Please take advantage of sojourn time short.
- Please cooperate with a cough etiquette including wearing of mask.
- As for the bad physical condition, please refrain from visit.
- You carry out hand-washing, gargle thoroughly in visited front and back, and take precaution by yourself.
- We may set a limit to entrance in rush hours.
It is crowded so as to be strong. In time when color is light, you disperse with a small number of people, and please visit.
About event hosted by library [cancel until Tuesday, June 30]
Events such as courses hosted by library talk meeting cancels or postpone.
I am very sorry to all of you that participation was planned.
We will tell about event to postpone some other time as soon as schedule is fixed.
Event for adults
Event for children