We are recruiting fiscal year appointment staff (Western children's guidance office is recruiting staff for the fiscal year
- Those who understand child welfare and have childcare qualifications
- Working Date
Rotation work within 120 hours through 4 weeks
- Working hours (Rotation work from the following working hours)
- A. Stay at home from 0:30 pm to midnight
- B night shift from midnight to 11:30 am
- C Early Time: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- D Day shift from 8:45 am to 5:15 pm
- E day shift from 9:45 am to 6:15 pm
- F late number 0:45 pm-9:15 pm
239,100 yen per month
Year-end allowance and commuting expenses (equivalent to actual expenses) will be paid separately.
- Social insurance
employee health insurance, Employees' Pension Insurance, and employment insurance Co., Ltd.
Annual leave (up to 20 days in the first 14 days), 4 days in summer vacation, etc.
※Other working conditions are based on regulations such as the regulations about salary and expense compensation of the staff of the Yokohama-shi fiscal year appointment staff.
Childcare and life-based guidance, etc. in elementary school studenｔ's Life Guidance
Yokohama-shi Seibu children's guidance office Temporary Protection
(In Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama-shi)
Appointment period: June 1, 1980-March 31, Reiwa
If your work performance is good, you may be re-appointed. (Up to 4 times)
After deciding whether or not to pass the first screening based on the submitted documents, an interview will be conducted as the second screening. Those who have passed the first screening will be notified of the interview date.
Interview selection (second selection)
Monday, April 26, 2021
※ Details of the date and time will be notified only to those who have passed the first screening documents at a later date.
West children's guidance office in Yokohama (5-10 Kawabecho, Hodogaya-ku / 3 minutes walk from Hoshikawa Station on Sotetsu Line)
- Notification of pass / fail decision
We will contact you by mail within 10 days after the interview.
physical checkup at the Time
Those who are going to be hired will have to visit physical checkup. The schedule will be announced separately.
- City of Yokohama, Child and Youth Bureau Seibu children's guidance office
Responsible: Umezawa, Sase, Koizumi
5-10, Kawabecho, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama-shi
- Phone 045-331-5471, FAX 045-33-6082
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC