About infant medical examination (4 months old child, 1 year 6 months old child, 3 years old child) that we carry out in ward office
Infant medical examinations (4 months old, 1 year and 6 months old, 3 years old) carried out at the ward office are carried out after taking measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
Infant health checkups are an opportunity to check your child's growth at the milestone of growth and support child-rearing, and it is important to have them take a better time.
In order to have a safe medical examination,
In carrying out infant medical examination in ward office, we perform three dense measures by limit of the number of people to be consulted once and environmental maintenance, infection prevention measures.
Please cooperate as follows when consulting.
(1) If you have a cold, fever of 37.5 degrees or more, or an acute rash, please refrain from consulting.
(2) Please refrain from consulting not only children who are subject to medical examinations but also if your family has symptoms such as fever or cough.
(3) When visiting the office, please cooperate in preventing infection such as wearing a mask (family) and hand washing.
(4) At the medical examination site, temperature and physical condition are checked before entering.
(5) Please help us to take out used diapers.
Information on Check ups for Infants and Toddlers's Information for Each Month
Health Checkups for 4-month-old children is
Health Checkups, 1 year and 6 months old, here
The 3-year-old Health Checkups is here
About medical examination (special correspondence) in medical institution
※※The consultation period for medical examinations (exceptional measures) at medical institutions has ended on March 31, 2021.