This is the procedure when you move from abroad to each ward in Yokohama city. We accept in ward office Family Registry Division Registration Section of the ward where you are moving. (We cannot file in city hall, administrative service corner.)
If you need to contact other municipalities or check your resident certificate code and personal number (my number) by inquiry to other municipalities and Basic Resident Register network cannot be handled in some cases at the ward office window opening agency on the second and fourth Saturdays. There is.
Those who have moved from abroad to each ward in Yokohama
Foreign residents are those who have decided to stay for at least three months (one who has been issued a residence card) and special permanent residents.
Person who can report (application)
- The person in question
- The head of household or a person and a same household. Those who live in Address lives but separates households, it will be treated as if they were in proxy/agent will be treated the
- proxy/agent (Power of Attorney is required. However, it is not necessary if you and same household
Family Registry Division of each ward office
Reception period (submission time)
Within 14 days of starting living in a new Address started living (you cannot submit a report before moving)
Ifnotification period City will be the last day of the next open day if the 14th day falls on the closing day of the ward office.
- For the time being, you can submit a report as usual, even after 14 days, to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
- Those who have returned or entered the country from abroad are required by the government to wait at home, etc. for 14 days from the day after returning or entering Japan. After expiration of waiting period that country establishes, we would like you to have you come to agency for notice of transference or ask proxy/agent or request a procedure.
- The latest information is hereQ & A on Fundamental Strengthening of Water Control Measures (External Site)Please check (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare website).
- A copy of a passport or ticket that can confirm the return date (all those who move in are required.)
- Copy of all items of family register matters (certified copy) and copy of family register (one with permanent domicile City is not required.)
- Resident Card or Special Permanent Resident Certificate
- Passport (only for those who have not been issued a residence card at the time of entry and have been certified as a passport at a later date)
- For short-term stayers, those who have decided on a period of stay of 3 months or less, those who are diplomatic or public use, etc., resident certificate because they are not eligible for the Law of the Basic Resident Registers.
- If you have decided on a status of residence for more than three months and live in a temporary facility such as a hotel or training facility, you may not be able to list resident certificate City. However, a notification of the place of residence is required. (For more information, please contact your ward office Family Registry Division of your ward for details.)
- Documents confirming the relationship
- If you are a household head of a foreign resident and a household member of a foreign resident, you will need a document to confirm your family relationship. (In the case of a foreign language, attach a translation that clarifies the translator.)
Please bring the above "necessary items" to the reception desk.
Power of Attorney sample (PDF: 132KB)
Are Address, etc. report to Ward Office Family Registry Division?
Please see the next page for the procedure of the My Number system accompanying the transfer from abroad.
List of counters at each ward office Family Registry Division list
List of Family Registry Division section list of each ward office
|Ward Office Name||window||telephone||fax|
|Aoba Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Aoba Ward Hall 2F 24th floor||045-978-22333||045-978-2418|
|Asahi Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Asahi Ward Office 1st floor, 9th floor||045-954-6034||045-955-4411|
|Izumi Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||204, 2nd floor, Izumi Ward 204||045-800-2345||045-800-2508|
|Isogo Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Isogo Ward City Hall 2F 22nd floor||045-750-2345||045-750-2535|
|Kanagawa Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||103rd floor, 1st floor, Kanagawa Ward||045-411-7034||045-324-3586|
|Kanazawa Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||207th floor, 2nd floor, Kanazawa Ward||045-788-7734||045-70-5234|
|Konan Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Konan Ward Office 2F 21st floor||045-847-8335||045-841-1281|
|Kohoku Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Kohoku Ward Office 2F 21st floor||045-540-2254||045-540-2260|
|Sakae Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Sakae Ward City Hall Main Building 1F 14th floor||045-894-8345||045-894-3413|
|Seya Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Seya Ward Office 2nd floor 25th||045-367-564545||045-362-1488|
|Tsuzuki Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Tsuzuki Ward City Hall 2F 12th floor||045-948-2255||045-948-2259|
|Tsurumi Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Tsurumi Ward Office, 2nd floor, 1st||045-510-1706||045-510-1893|
|Totsuka Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Totsuka Ward City Hall 2F 3rd floor||045-866-8335||045-862-0657|
|Naka Ward Office-Family Registry Division||Naka Ward Office Main Building 2F 23||045-224-8295||045-224-8289|
|Nishi Ward Office-Family Registry Division||Nishi Ward Office 1st floor 3rd||045-320-8335||045-324-5855|
|Hodogaya Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Hodogaya Ward City Hall Main Building 1F 4th floor||045-334-6234||045-35-6781|
|Midori Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Midori Ward City Hall 2F 22nd floor||045-930-2250||045-930-2255|
|Minami Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Minami Ward Office 2F 14th||045-341-11118||045-341-123|
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC