If you have received a My Number Card or Basic Resident Register Card (Juki Card), you do not need to come to the agency for the transfer procedure if you submit a transfer notification to the municipal office before moving.
(After moving, you only need to come to the new municipal office and move in.)
Merit of procedure by card
- There is no need to visit the ward office of the ward before moving for the transfer procedure.
- You need to visit the municipal office where you are moving.
- It is also possible to visit the ward office before moving and notify the transfer notice.
- You can omit the transference certificate.
- It is not necessary to obtain a transfer certificate on paper and submit a transfer certificate to the new location.
When person having my number card moves out of Yokohama city (online procedure)
If you have a smartphone that supports My Number Card / My Number Card, you can apply online for the procedure (move-out notification) when moving from Yokohama City to a municipality outside Yokohama City (excluding overseas). can do.
For details on conditions and methods, please check the online procedure for moving out.
※It cannot be used with the Basic Resident Register card.
When one having my number card, resident registry card moves out of Yokohama-shi (mail, window)
- Person having my number card or resident registry card
- Those who move out of A and same household and
- A or B proxy/agent A or B (Power of Attorney (PDF: 132KB) is required.)
Before moving or within 14 days from the date of moving
※In the following cases, transfer and transfer procedures using My Number Card or Juki Card cannot be performed. Please submit a normal transfer notice and transfer notice.
- 14 days after the date of transfer
- 30 days after the scheduled transfer date
Please mail notice of transference (for special use of notice of transference) (PDF: 128KB) to ward office of ward where you lived until now.
In case of notification by any proxy/agent, please enclose a power of attorney (PDF: 132KB).
(* After arriving at the ward office, the ward office will contact you by phone when the procedure is completed. After that, please bring your card and submit a transfer notification at the municipal office where you moved in.)
Beware of mailing procedures
- You do not need to send a copy of your identity verification documents. (Please do not send the card.)
- Be sure to include a contact that can be reached during the day. (If the contact information is different, please describe each.)
- If you receive the mailed transfer notice after 14 days from the date of moving, you will be required to mail a copy of your identity verification document and a reply envelope separately to issue a certificate equivalent to the transfer certificate on paper. I will guide you to have.
- ProceduresThe Long-term Care Insurance, Child Allowance, National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) and other procedures may be required. Please check in advance.
Notification of transfer by mail (for special cases of transfer notification) (PDF: 128KB)
Sample of Power of Attorney (PDF: 132KB)
Procedures at the counter
- If you have not completed the procedures for moving out at the ward office in your ward, you will not be able to apply for moving in at the municipal office where you moved in.
- If you submit a transfer notice by mail, it will take several days for the transfer notice to be made at the transfer place. Please go through the procedure with plenty of time.
- If you are notified at the counter on the second and fourth Saturdays, it will be the next open agency day that you will be able to submit a transfer notification at the new location.
- If the transfer is canceled, you will need to go to the ward office in your ward.
- If you submit a transfer notification using a card, you will need to enter your PIN when you submit a transfer notification at the place of transfer.
If you have forgotten the PIN of your card, or if you cannot enter the 4-digit PIN of the card at the place of transfer and lock it, the information in the IC chip cannot be read. You will need to notify us of your PIN reset at the new location.
When one having my number card, resident registry card moves into Yokohama-shi from the suburbs of Yokohama
- Person having my number card or resident registry card
- Those who have moved in with A and same household together
- A or B optional proxy/agent (Power of Attorney (PDF: 132KB) is required. In addition, we cannot perform procedure of continuous use of card in case of voluntary proxy/agent
- Don't forget to bring your A My Number Card or Juki Card.
- Please enter your card PIN (4-digit number) during the procedure. (Except in case of procedures under voluntary proxy/agent
- If no one has received a My Number or a resident registry card in same household City if no one has received a My Number or a resident registry card.Normal transfer noticePlease go.
- The procedure for moving out must be completed in the municipality where you lived in advance. For more information, please check the procedures at the municipality before moving.
Within 14 days after moving and within 30 days from the scheduled transfer date
※Outside of the above period, transfer procedures using My Number Card or Juki Card cannot be performed. Please submit a normal transfer notice.
My number card or resident registry card you have will be able to continue using it in Yokohama City as it is, but in the following cases, you may not be able to apply for continuous use on the same day as the transfer notice. There is.
- notification periodIf you are unable to perform the transfer procedure inside,
- When a person who has been issued a card and a same household the transfer procedures, and the PIN of the card cannot be confirmed.
- When an optional proxy/agent of Optionality
- Please notify us within 14 days of starting your new Address City or within 30 days from the scheduled date of transfer, whichever comes first. After that, the card will expire and you will not be able to move in using the card (you will need to reissue your My Number card). Once again, obtain a certificate equivalent to a paper transfer certificate at the government office where you moved to,Normal transfer noticePlease go.
- If you submit a transfer notification using a card, you will need to enter your PIN when you submit a transfer notification at the ward office in Yokohama.
If you forget your PIN on your card, or if you cannot enter your 4-digit PIN at the place of transfer and lock it, the information on the IC chip cannot be read. At the place of transfer.Notification of PIN resetI need it.
- If the procedure for moving out has not been completed at the government office of the place of moving out, the procedure for moving in cannot be performed at the ward office of the place of moving in.
List of counters at each ward office in Yokohama
List of Family Registry Division section list of each ward office
|Ward Office Name||window||telephone||fax|
|Aoba Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Aoba Ward Hall 2F 24th floor||045-978-22333||045-978-2418|
|Asahi Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Asahi Ward Office 1st floor, 9th floor||045-954-6034||045-955-4411|
|Izumi Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||204, 2nd floor, Izumi Ward 204||045-800-2345||045-800-2508|
|Isogo Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Isogo Ward City Hall 2F 22nd floor||045-750-2345||045-750-2535|
|Kanagawa Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||103rd floor, 1st floor, Kanagawa Ward||045-411-7034||045-324-3586|
|Kanazawa Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||207th floor, 2nd floor, Kanazawa Ward||045-788-7734||045-70-5234|
|Konan Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Konan Ward Office 2F 21st floor||045-847-8335||045-841-1281|
|Kohoku Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Kohoku Ward Office 2F 21st floor||045-540-2254||045-540-2260|
|Sakae Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Sakae Ward City Hall Main Building 1F 14th floor||045-894-8345||045-894-3413|
|Seya Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Seya Ward Office 2nd floor 25th||045-367-564545||045-362-1488|
|Tsuzuki Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Tsuzuki Ward City Hall 2F 12th floor||045-948-2255||045-948-2259|
|Tsurumi Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Tsurumi Ward Office, 2nd floor, 1st||045-510-1706||045-510-1893|
|Totsuka Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Totsuka Ward City Hall 2F 3rd floor||045-866-8335||045-862-0657|
|Naka Ward Office-Family Registry Division||Naka Ward Office Main Building 2F 23||045-224-8295||045-224-8289|
|Nishi Ward Office-Family Registry Division||Nishi Ward Office 1st floor 3rd||045-320-8335||045-324-5855|
|Hodogaya Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Hodogaya Ward City Hall Main Building 1F 4th floor||045-334-6234||045-35-6781|
|Midori Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Midori Ward City Hall 2F 22nd floor||045-930-2250||045-930-2255|
|Minami Ward Government Office, Family Registry Division||Minami Ward Office 2F 14th||045-341-11118||045-341-123|
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC