It is the top of this page

Collection of common questions (family register, resident certificate, Seal Registration, my number card) ※We extract than "collection of questions that Q&A is common" in

Last update date April 21, 2020

My number card, notice card


Notice of the change of address, notice of the change of address, notice of the address change, the city moving

Marriage registration form, divorce registration form , birth registration form, death registration/death notification form

Notification of transfer of family register, report of entry in the family register, report of share family register

Changing name, change of the family name, old he writing together


The acquisition such as resident certificate, certificate of family register

Copying of resident certificate

Certificate of family register

Identification card, single certificate

Place that we can acquire, necessary thing

Request for mail

Resident certificate cord

Convenience store grant

Certificate which we can acquire

When we cannot acquire

Service summary

Certification of a seal impression

House indication

Electronic certificate

Saturday open agency


Document inquiry

The abolition of service counter in the city hall

Inquiry to this page

Civic Affairs Bureau administration of a ward support department Counter Service Division

Telephone: 045-671-2176

Telephone: 045-671-2176

Fax: 045-664-5295

E-Mail address [email protected]

Return to the previous page

Page ID: 833-267-498

We come back to the top