It is the top of this page

My number of moved from foreign territory to

Last update date May 25, 2020

When my number (personal number) is had fuban of before overseas transference

In where resident certificate is made after October 5, 2015 (Heisei 27), my number (personal number) is had fuban of. If transference is in front of fuban as for the person worked as sequentially, my number (personal number) uses same mainamba (personal number).
In addition, as for the that my number card is necessary, grant application of newly my number card, please as person having my number card cannot use my number card before overseas transference sequentially. (as for the fee about ※ re-grant, free of charge)
In addition, please examine grant application of my number card at this opportunity as person having notice card before transference cannot use the notice card as documents proving my number (personal number).

When my number (personal number) is not had fuban of

When notice of the change of address from foreign territory is submitted, in where resident certificate is not made after October 5, 2015 (Heisei 27), it is done fuban my number (personal number) newly.
Afterwards, please confirm my number (personal number) with this personal number notification as personal number notification is mailed to home.

Reference about my number system

As for the details, please see reference about my number system.

Inquiry to this page

Civic Affairs Bureau administration of a ward support department Counter Service Division

Telephone: 045-671-2176

Telephone: 045-671-2176

Fax: 045-664-5295

E-Mail address [email protected]

Return to the previous page

Page ID: 827-191-661

We come back to the top