It is the top of this page

About case that wants to identify my number (personal number)

Last update date September 2, 2020

When there is not notice card or personal number notification at hand, and my number (personal number) wants to be confirmed, we can confirm when we have you acquire copying of resident certificate which my number was listed in.
※About confirmation of my number, we do not make a reply over telephone. Thank you for your understanding.

My number is confirmation by the acquisition by copying of listed resident certificate

We can confirm copying of resident certificate by listing my number to be similar. In ward office Family Registry Division (proof issuance window) and service counter in the city hall issuing copying of resident certificate, tell member of teller about that "we want you to list my number".

Method of application

Person who comes to window

Person or person and same household

Application place

Ward office Family Registry Division, service counter in the city hall
※Using my number card, case to acquire copying of resident certificate with multi-copier installed in convenience store (convenience store grant) cannot list my number.

You have


300 yen
※As for the details of procedure, please see page about copying of resident certificate.


When other than person or person and member of same household (proxy bringing) is applied for, copying of resident certificate which listed my number is not issued on the same day (we will mail to the person later).
It is available about request for copying of resident certificate by mail, but has time before return of copying of resident certificate.

Confirmation with "receipt of my number card"

We have you do grant application of my number card and can confirm my number in receiving my number card (the first grant: for free).
We inform about receipt method of card with "grant notification" to send from ward office (postcard) after the application of card.
About card grant application, receipt method, please see the following page.
Page of application method of my number card
Page of receipt method of my number card

Reference about my number system

As for the details, please see reference about my number system.

Inquiry to this page

Civic Affairs Bureau administration of a ward support department Counter Service Division

Telephone: 045-671-2176

Telephone: 045-671-2176

Fax: 045-664-5295

E-Mail address [email protected]

Return to the previous page

Page ID: 661-937-069

We come back to the top