Do you know "the Year 2025 Problem" to come over to Yokohama?
Aging goes ahead through Yokohama-shi at top-class speed in the whole country, and it is supposed that demand for medical care and care rapidly increases.
For example…? Problem that is thought about in the future
Population 75 years or older?
Possibility to increase more than about 1.5 times
How long do people needing medical care increase?
In elderly people particularly 75 years or older to about 1.9 times
It is expected that it increases to about 1.4 times in 2,025 years
※When health resource (bed capacities) is the same as the current situation
Citizen who needs medical care 74 years or younger
Citizen who needs medical care 75 years or older
It increase people needing medical care of that elderly people 75 years or older increase. It is assumed that Yokohama-shi in particular is more remarkable than other cities.
One…There is such current situation.
We are not interested in medical care, and, other than time when medical care was necessary, there is more saying "it is all right because it is healthy now", but request in the whole municipal administration is always actually high-ranking.
In fact, it may not be known what kind of role hospital has about medical care unexpectedly. Improvement of such a "health literacy" is demanded nationwide now.
Is it that? As for such a thing "medical care?"
Even if information about medical care sends one-sidedly, it is not handed down.
We do various places and collaboration of private enterprise and university, and Yokohama-shi develops approach to have you notice there imminent "medical viewpoint".
- Yokohama-shi future population prediction (March, 2018) Yokohama-shi Policy Bureau
- Future estimation a population of 2018 National Institute of Population and Social Security Research according to area of Japan by estimate (March, 2018)
- Population, number of patients/simplified (2016) Ishikawa Benjamin Koichi by estimate
- Attitude survey (March, 2017) City of Yokohama, Medical Care Bureau about medical care of Yokohama citizen
- Yokohama public awareness investigation (2018) Yokohama-shi Policy Bureau
- Health medical care 2035 Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare