Do you know the 2025 problem that comes to Yokohama?
It is estimated that Yokohama City is aging at the top speed in the country, and that demand for medical care and nursing care will increase rapidly.
For example,…? Future Issues
What is the population over 75?
How many people need medical care?
In particular, elderly people over the age of 75 are about 1.9 times more
It is expected to increase about 1.4 times by 2025
※When medical resources (such as the number of beds) remain unchanged
Citizens who need medical care under 74
Citizens who need medical care over the age of 75
The increase in the number of elderly people over the age of 75 means that more people need medical care. In particular, Yokohama is assumed to be more remarkable than other cities.
On the other hand,…This is the current situation.
Except when medical care is actually needed, there are many people who are not interested in medical care, saying, "I'm okay because I'm healthy now," but requests for municipal administration as a whole are always high.
In fact, the role of the hospital may not be known about medical care. Improvement of such "health literacy" is now required nationwide.
Information about medical treatment is not transmitted even if it is transmitted unilaterally.
There, Yokohama City collaborates with private companies and universities to develop an approach to make people aware of the familiar “medical perspective”.
- Yokohama City Future Population Estimation (March 2018) Yokohama City Policy Bureau)
- Estimated population by region in Japan 2018 (March 2018) National Institute of Population and Social Security Research
- Estimation of population and number of patients / Simple version (2016) Ishikawa Benjamin Koichi
- Public awareness survey of Yokohama citizens (March 2017) City of Yokohama, Medical Care Bureau
- Yokohama Public Awareness Survey (2018) Yokohama Policy Bureau (FY2018
- Healthcare 2035