About conduct result of public comment (citizen opinion offer) about the eighth plan draft
Public comment implementation results on the 8th draft plan (PDF: 1,200KB)
We solicited opinions on the 8th draft plan.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Opinions received will be used as a reference when formulating the original draft, and will be used as a reference for future businesses and initiatives.
About conduct of public comment (citizen opinion offer) about the eighth plan draft ※Opinion offer was finished on Friday, December 4, 2020. Thank you for your cooperation.
The "Elderly Health and Welfare Plan / The Long-term Care Insurance City Business Plan" is formulated every three years as a comprehensive plan for the smooth implementation of the long-term care insurance system and the health and welfare business for the elderly.
The “8th Elderly Health and Welfare Plan / The Long-term Care Insurance City's 7th Elderly Health and Welfare Plan, will have a plan period of 3 years from FY2021 to FY5. We devise "elderly person health welfare plan, The Long-term Care Insurance City Business Plan ".
In addition, we received dementia measure promotion general rules of country and decided to devise "dementia measure promotion plan" newly in conjunction with 8th Yokohama-shi elderly person health welfare program, The Long-term Care Insurance's Business Plan has been newly formulated.
Based on this 8th plan, we will promote welfare measures for the elderly with a view to 2025, when all baby boomers will be 75 years or older, and 2040, when the baby boomers will be 65 years or older.
We carry out public comment based on draft to hear opinion, suggestion from citizen widely on development of the eighth plan.
Yokohama Community Comprehensive Care Plan-The 8th Yokohama City Elderly Health and Welfare Plan, The Long-term Care Insurance business plan, dementia measure promotion plan-draft
Eighth plan draft (PDF: 3,114KB)
Overview of the 8th draft plan
From October 30, 2020 (Friday) to December 4, 2020 (Friday)
About opinion, impression of all of you for plan draft, we raise by any of the following methods.
- Mail: Please use the postcard attached to the draft booklet. ※The draft booklet is distributed at the Citizens Information Center (City Hall 3F), each ward office, community care plaza, welfare center for the elderly, district center, etc.
- Fax: 045-550-3613 To "Elderly Health and Welfare Division Planning Coordinator"
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Mobile phones, smartphones and PCs: Please use the electronic application form (external site).
Opinions and Handling of Personal Information
- Opinions received will be used as a reference for future planning and measures for the elderly.
- We will not respond individually to your comments, but we will report what we have compiled at a later date to The Long-term Care Insurance City Management Councils.
- We announce document of the meeting and can read in Yokohama-shi homepage and citizen information center (city hall the third floor).
- Personal information obtained in accordance with your submission of your opinion will be properly managed in accordance with "Yokohama City Ordinance on Protection of Personal Information" and "The 8th Yokohama City Elderly Health and Welfare Plan, The Long-term Care Insurance Business Plan "
About inhabitant of a ward briefing session
We planned to hold a briefing session on the contents of the plan at the ward level in order to obtain opinions from citizens widely, but while the convergence of the new coronavirus infection was not visible, As a result of giving top priority to safety, we decided that it would be difficult to hold the event and decided to cancel it.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC