The appearance of a paramedic training center
Yokohama City Paramedic Training Center
As a paramedic training center pursuant to Article 34, item 4 of the Paramedic Act (Act No. 36 of 1991), based on the rules for designating a paramedic school training center (Ministry of Education, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health and Welfare Ordinance No. 2 of 1991), It was designated by the Minister of Health and Welfare on August 28.
4-270-3, Nakamuracho, Minami-ku, Yokohama-shi
Five-story steel-framed concrete building on the first and second floors (occupiing about one-third of the first and second floors, waiting for firefighters on the third to fifth floors)
- Building area 435 square meters
- Total area 744 square meters
2nd floor plan
Office and entrance hall
Vehicle Training Room
Emergency Car Cut Model
The Fire Bureau City Emergency Division performs maintenance and operation of facility.
- The Yokohama City Paramedic Training Center was established as a branch school in Fire Academy branch school to conduct paramedic training in line withMinami fire department Paramedic Training Education in line with the enforcement of the Paramedic Law on August 15, 1991. A prefabricated school building (former school building) was built on the site of the Nakamura-cho fire branch office in the town of 8 at 274-8.
- The old school building provided training for paramedics for 14 years from 1991 to 2004, for a total of 17 terms.
- Due to the aging of the old school building, the current school building was completed on December 10, 2004, and education has been conducted at the current school building since April 2005.
In addition to training paramedics, we provide a wide range of emergency-related education, including guidance and rescuer training and skill improvement education.
Guide map of Yokohama City Paramedic Training Center
10 minutes walk from Yokohama Municipal Subway Bandobashi Station
A 15-minute walk from Keihin Kyuko Koganemachi Station