Appearance of paramedic training school
Yokohama-shi paramedic training school
As paramedic training school by paramedic method (1991 law No. 36) Article 34 No. 4, we received designation of the Minister of Health and Welfare based on paramedic school training school-designated rule (1991 Ministry of Education, public welfare departmental order No. 2) on August 28, 1991.
4-270-3, Nakamuracho, Minami-ku, Yokohama-shi
Steel frame concrete 5-story 1, the second floor (with 1, the second-floor about a one-third from the occupation, the third floor in the fifth floor the staff of fire station wait lodgings)
- -based 435 square meters in area
- A total of 744 square meters in area
The first-floor ground plan
The second-floor ground plan
Office and the entrance hall
True car training room
Emergency car cut model
Fire Bureau first aid section performs maintenance of facility and administration.
- Yokohama-shi paramedic training school built prefab house school building (old school building) at 4-274-8, Nakamuracho, Minami-ku before in site of Minami fire department Nakamuramachi firefighting branch office which there was as branch school of Yokohama-shi Fire Academy in the same year to educate the paramedic training to the enforcement of the paramedic method of August 15, 1991.
- We performed the 17th paramedic training education in total in old school building for footrail 14 years from 1991 to 2004.
- By deterioration of old school building, current school building is completed on December 10, 2004 and educates in current school building from April, 2005.
Other than paramedic training education, we carry out first aid-related education including instruction emergency medical technician training education, skill up education widely.
Yokohama-shi paramedic training school guide map
Yokohama municipal subway Bandobashi Station drop off walk ten minutes
Keikyu Koganecho Station drop off walk 15 minutes