About cancellation decision of Yokohama disaster prevention fair (12:00 update on July 30, 2020)
The Yokohama Disaster Prevention Fair, which is co-hosted by Yokohama City and Radio Japan, is considered to be difficult to operate in a way that ensures the safety and security of all participants in response to the increased risk of infection with the new coronavirus. We decided to cancel this year's event.
We are very sorry for those who have been looking forward to it, but we appreciate your understanding.
About appearance in radio Japan disaster prevention special program "preparation, protection, life-what we can do now"
As a substitute forreduce disaster damage was publicized and enlightened through a special program for disaster prevention in Radio Japan as an alternative to the “Yokohama Disaster Prevention Fair” in 2020, which was canceled due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
1 broadcast date and time
(1) Radio Japan Disaster Prevention Special Program "Preparing, Protecting, Life-What We Can Do Now-"
September 22, 2020 (Tuesday) 12:00-14:54 (live broadcast)
(2) Prior notice spot (advance notice with mayor message)
2 Main broadcast contents (part of Motoichi appearance)
(1) Message from The Mayor of Yokohama
(2) Disaster prevention measures in Yokohama, disaster prevention measures in the new government building, etc.
(3) Yokohama Disaster Risk Reduction Learning Center Experience Report
In addition, on the day of the event, real-time distribution of the inside of the studio was performed on Youtube.
We have created an archive video that combines a part of the content of this distribution with the experience report of the Disaster Prevention Center taken in advance.
Radio Japan Disaster Prevention Special Program (September 22, 2020 (Tuesday, National Holiday) 12: 00-14: 54 Live broadcast)