The inundation displays information such as refuges in figure of assumed flood inundation assumption area and flood inundation assumption area that displayed the assumed depth of the water to plan securing of smooth and quick evacuation at the time of flood when river overflows by the rain such as the greatest scales that we can assume.
Reading of flood hazard map
- About the inundation from the sewer or waterway,Inland waters hazard mapPlease refer to this.
- When we cannot read flood hazard map, sorry for your inconvenience, but please see map of paper in General Affairs Division of applicable ward office or the third floor of the city hall citizen information center.
- When you want to look at the whole city limits,We map disaster prevention noisily (the outside site)We can read from this.
- Disaster of Yokohama-shi(we can confirm flood histories here)
- Foreign countryOf PeopleFor , we are gentle from this (PDF: 780KB)JapaneseOf Information sideSee raremasu.
- About Tsurumi Ward, Kohoku Ward, Midori Ward, Aoba Ward, hazard map of Tsuzuki Ward , we updated information sides on September 18, 2020. (there is no change in the inundation assumption area of map side.)
Downloading of flood hazard map
Flood hazard map (Tsurumi Ward)
Flood hazard map (Kanagawa Ward)
The inundation assumption area is in a part of the Kanagawa Ward, but publishes in Tsurumi Ward version, Nishi Ward version and Kohoku Ward version because we are limited to the Tsurumi Ward adjacency department, the Nishi Ward adjacency region and the Kohoku Ward adjacency region.
Flood hazard map (Nishi Ward)
Flood hazard map (Naka Ward)
Flood hazard map (Minami Ward)
Flood hazard map (Konan Ward)
Flood hazard map (Hodogaya Ward)
Flood hazard map (Asahi Ward)
Flood hazard map (Isogo Ward)
Flood hazard map (Kanazawa Ward)
Flood hazard map (Kohoku Ward)
Flood hazard map (Midori Ward)
Flood hazard map (Aoba Ward)
Flood hazard map (Tsuzuki Ward )
Flood hazard map (Totsuka Ward)
Flood hazard map (Sakae Ward)
Flood hazard map (Izumi Ward)
Flood hazard map (Seya Ward)
＊Part of mention of flood hazard map (Seya Ward version) is wrong. It is street of the following erratas.
[errata] (PDF: 42KB)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC