The Yokohama City disaster headquarters was abolished on March 27, 2012 due to the fact that one year has passed since the earthquake and emergency response has been almost completed.
Information related to the Great East Japan Earthquake is provided on this page. Please note that information that has already been completed is also included.
Great East Japan Earthquake Information Related Information
- Beware of scams such as donation off the Great East Japan Earthquake.
According to TEPCO, regarding future rolling blackouts, "For the time being, it is expected that a stable supply of electricity will be secured, and planned blackouts will continue to be implemented in principle. ] That's it.
For details, please see the TEPCO website (outside site).
In addition, it is said that rolling blackouts may be unavoidably implemented due to sudden weather changes and equipment troubles. In this case, we will notify you as soon as we receive information from TEPCO.
◆[TEPCO] Examine rolling blackout groups from your area (external site)
◆[TEPCO] Customer Center (external site)
▽For Yokohama (except for Izumi Ward, Totsuka Ward, Sakae Ward, and part of Konan Ward)
Phone 0120-99-5772 or 045-394-2176 (charged)
▽Other than the above,
Phone 0120-99-5776 or 046-408-5996 (charged)
※In each case, reception is from 9:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
Saturday (excluding holidays) only from 9:00 to 18:00.
To those affected by the disaster
Information from affected prefectures
Acceptance and provision of housing in Yokohama
- Information on survivors-accepted houses and other information (finished in March 2012)
- About job hunting support for survivors City (finished in March 2013)
For those who are thinking of providing support to survivorsaffected areas
- Fundraising for the Great East Japan Earthquake (Reception of Fundraising has ended)
- The Yokohama City Disaster Volunteer Center following the Great East Japan Earthquake has finished recruiting and accepting volunteers.
- Reception desk for relief supplies for companies and organizations in the city (This reception will be temporarily suspended due to Kanagawa Prefecture's suspension of reception)
- About application for certificate of engaged vehicle such as disaster dispatch (issue of certificate is finished now)
Radiation-related information has been moved to the Radiation Control Headquarters page.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is required to open PDF files.
If you do not have it, you can download it free of charge from Adobe.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC