We established "the Yokohama-shi gang exclusion regulations" to secure reliable civic life by security.
The Yokohama-shi gang exclusion regulations whole sentence (PDF: 85KB)
Basic principles (Article 3)
- We are not afraid of gang.
- We do not cooperate with gang.
- We do not use gang.
We assume these basic principles, and city, citizen, company cooperates and we cooperate and promote gang exclusion.
In conformity with basic principles, we devise general measure about gang exclusion and carry out.
Role (Article 5) of citizen and company
Citizens try to play an aggressive role in gang exclusion in conformity with basic principles.
Approach (Article 6 - Article 11) of main city
- We perform development of guideline, maintenance of the system to cope with unfair demand by gangsters appropriately.
- Public money of city removes gang, gangster from desk work about contract so that source of funds of gang does not have.
- Public money of city removes gang, gangster from desk work such as grants of benefit so that source of funds of gang does not have.
- We do not let gangs perform management administration of public facility and prevent the use of public facility from becoming profit of gang.
- We do offer or other necessary support of information so that citizen and company can play an aggressive role in gang exclusion.
- We perform public information and enlightenment activity to deepen understanding about gang exclusion.
We assume these basic principles and city, citizen, company cooperate and cooperate and promote gang exclusion.
Report about gang and consultation
- Kanagawa Police Headquarters gang measures section 0120-797-049 (disappear and make a demand) 0120-110-675 (inquiry of the prefectural regulations)
- Kanagawa violence exile promotion center 045-201-8930 (useless zero) 045-663-8930 (useless zero)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC