Open call for participants of "public facility" where anyone is available to citizens of wide layers from infant to the elderly casually designated manager!
... which recruits designated managers about management administration of Nitta district center which is available to ... inhabitants of a ward
With designated manager system, a part of the Local Government Act was had revision (the September of the year enforcement) of in June, 2003, and, about management administration of "public facility", designated manager system was introduced, and it became possible to entrust to wide group which included private business person about management administration of facility where trust was limited to public groups conventionally.
-We update this ------page at any time. -- - - - - -
[February 26, 2015 update]
・We published second-designated manager application.
・Cash budget book (PDF: 1,023KB)
・Business plan (PDF: 5,822KB)
・Voluntary business plan (PDF: 47KB)
・Voluntary business plan (cut sheet) (PDF: 3,511KB)
|Name||Yokohama-shi Nitta district center|
|The location||3236, Shinyoshidacho, Kouhoku-ku (from municipal subway "Nippa Station" an 8-minute walk)|
|Structure||Steel reinforced concrete construction|
The fourth floor above the ground
|Deferred floor space||1,680.26 square meter|
|Facility contents||The first floor: Lobby, rekurerieshonhoru, office/the second floor: Book corner, training corner (combat sport space yu of tatami mat)/the third floor: Caboose, meeting room, Japanese-style room/the fourth floor: Spare time corner (meeting room), the large meeting room/outdoors: Parking lot, bicycle bicycle parking lots|
Duties that designated manager performs
- 1.Thing about permission of the use of Nitta district center
- 2.Thing about administration of Nitta district center
- 3.Thing about conduct of business to prescribe in Yokohama-shi district center regulations Article 2 Paragraph 2
- 4.Thing about maintenance of facility of Nitta district center and facilities
- 5.In addition, according to the Nitta district center-designated administrative task specifications
From April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2016 (five years)
Corporation which we manage facility where security applies smoothly during designated period and can run, other groups (including consortium which plural groups share) ※Application in individuals is impossible
Offer essential point distribution period
It is Friday, June 11, 2010 from Monday, April 26, 2010 ※Saturday, Sundays and holidays are excluded
Distribution << downloading >> of offer essential point
Style, material << downloading >>
- Period From Wednesday, June 9, 2010 to Friday, June 11, 2010 5:15 p.m. ※Saturday, Sundays and holidays are excluded
- Place: We submit to Kohoku Ward government office Regional Promotion Division (the fourth floor 45th)
※Mail is possible and is tadashi must arrive
Applicant briefing session
- The date and time: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Place: Nitta district center (from municipal subway "Nippa Station" an 8-minute walk)
- The number of participants: We assume each less than two groups.
- Group which wish to participate apply for "Nitta district center-designated manager application briefing session application" to Kohoku Ward government office Regional Promotion Division in FAX or E-mail by Thursday, May 13.
We will tell all the applicants in around the middle of July.
About the choice result (the first, name, score of the second preferential negotiating rights person), we announce on homepage of Kohoku Ward.
Kohoku Ward government office Regional Promotion Division Ward Facilities Subdivision
Address 〒 222-0032 26-1, Mamedocho, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama-shi
We do question about the choice only with e-mail address (for exclusive use of question about designated management) to state clearly in offer essential point. We cannot cope in e-mail address of the lower this page.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC