It is the top of this page

Person who is prefectural, and has been already at school by transference from any thing other than the Kohoku Ward private institution, Kunitachi

Last update date September 21, 2018

Please do attendance at school report out of the area with transference procedure.
As there is application in ward office, you can prove that you are at school, and, on report, please have (entrance to school consent form, student handbook).

Inquiry to this page

Kohoku Ward General Affairs Department Family Registry Division

Telephone: 045-540-2254

Telephone: 045-540-2254

Fax: 045-540-2260

E-Mail address [email protected]

Return to the previous page

Page ID: 867-640-200

We come back to the top