It is the top of this page

Transfer between schools in the city other wards

Last update date September 21, 2018

(1)We report that we change school to school going to school and receive "student registration certificate " "book salary certificate for subject" from school on the last school attendance day.

(2)You move into immediately at ward office of new Address place, and, after the moving, please report. (please bring student registration certificate by all means on this occasion.)

(3)We will issue entrance to school notification from ward office.

(4)We bring book salary certificate, entrance to school notification for student registration certificate , subject in entrance to school designated school and file for entrance to school.

Inquiry to this page

Kohoku Ward General Affairs Department Family Registry Division

Telephone: 045-540-2254

Telephone: 045-540-2254

Fax: 045-540-2260

E-Mail address [email protected]

Return to the previous page

Page ID: 287-839-216

We come back to the top