Regional Promotion Division Resources Reuse Promotion, 6th floor, 601 window
TEL: 788-7808 FAX: 788-1937
Various beautification activities are being carried out in the area with the aim of becoming a clean city without garbage. Here, we introduce some examples of such beautification activities, but there are also individuals and organizations that are conducting cleaning activities. Let's clean your city from a familiar place.
１．Town Clean Kanazawa Promotion Week
Every year, we set up the “City Clean Kanazawa Promotion Week” in May and October, and conduct practical activities to clean the city.
２．Hiragata Bay Cleanup Campaign
In order to preserve the irreplaceable nature of Hiragata Bay, we are cleaning the sea and Gulf of Hiragata Bay.
- Kanazawa District Union Neighborhood Associations
- Rokuurahigashi Neighborhood Association
- Rokuura District Alliance Neighborhood Associations
- Kanazawa Ward Environmental Business Promotion Committee Liaison Council
- Kanto Gakuin University Canoe Club
- Kanazawa Hakkei Marine Club
- NPO Yokohama Kanazawa Canoe Club
- Tomioka Namiki Funadari Gionbune Park Protection Association
- Umino Park SUP Club
- Rokuura Junior High School
- Yokohama Sogakukan High School
- Yokohama City University Environmental Volunteer Step Up↑
- My Town Kanazawa Hakkei Project Student Association HAKKEY +
Hiragata Bay Cleanup Campaign Executive Committee