The Declaration of Emergency will end on March 21, 2021 (Sunday), and for a certain period after March 22, 2021 (Monday), requests for Kanagawa Prefecture to refrain from going out as a gradual relaxation period have been relaxed. Was. In response to the basic policy of the country and the policy of Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City has set the following policies for Yokohama City regarding citizen use facilities during the gradual relaxation period.
Yokohama City's Policy on Citizens' Facilities
The following contents may be changed, such as shortening the period, depending on the contents of the gradual mitigation measures shown by Kanagawa Prefecture after April 1, 2021.
From March 22, 2021 to April 21, 2021
- In particular, based on requests for self-restraint after 21:00, the usage time is until 21:00 in principle.
- If you have already made a reservation, please refrain from using it after 21:00.
- If the reservation is canceled after 21:00 or 21:00 during the gradual relaxation period, the usage fee will be refunded. (The cancellation fee will not be collected.)
- For reservations after 21:00, new applications will be suspended during the gradual relaxation period.
- Please refrain from eating before and after using the facility because the risk of infection increases.
For details on opening information and facility use of each facility, please check the web page of each facility.
In addition, facilities that are not listed here are sorry to trouble you, but please contact each facility individually.