It is the top of this page

News, guidance

Last update date September 13, 2019


To Yokohama-shi water for industrial use way user

Changes such as full names

When company name and representative name or Address has change, I would like submission of "change notices such as full names" or "user position succession notice".

Change notices (the outside site) such as full names
User position succession notice (the outside site)

Change of the yard plumbing

As it becomes "water supply facility construction" when we do remodeling, change of the water for industrial use plumbing of the yard, report is necessary.

Water supply facility construction approval application (the outside site)

About meter expiration of a term exchange

As currently used meter is required to change by regulations of measurement every eight years, please be careful. In addition, I would like early ordering as we need period from ordering of meter to the delivery for at least around three months.

Meter setting notice (the outside site)

Please contact the following contact information if you have any questions.

Water for industrial use section
TEL: 045-954-3331
FAX: 045-953-4274


Inquiry about water supply to Water Works Bureau customer Service Center

Water Works Bureau customer Service Center

Telephone: 045-847-6262 fax: 045-848-4281
※You run, and please be careful not to make any mistake

Inquiry to this page

Water Works Bureau Facilities Department water for industrial use section

Telephone: 045-954-3331

Telephone: 045-954-3331

Fax: 045-953-4274

E-Mail address [email protected]

Return to the previous page

Page ID: 199-820-619

We come back to the top