- Top menu|Search

When when it was come of age, / employment retired

 When we came of age, it is employment or page to lead necessary/required procedures to when we retired.


If we come of age



Necessary/required procedures


Person (link to outside site) who is looking for work

Person (link to outside site) who is thinking about company




Necessary/required procedures

  • National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin)
     If person younger than 60 years resigns from company 20 years old or older and stops Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin), you must make participation (you change classification of to first insured person) in National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin). You have pension book and documents to understand on Retirement day,Ward office National Pension Plan SectionPlease file in this.

     When there is spouse (less than 60 years old 20 years old or older) supporting, take pension book of spouse.

     In addition, procedure at ward office is unnecessary when we begin support of spouse who is the second issue insurer by the end of this month when we retired.

     ※For more details,Q&A about National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) procedureTo (page of Health and Social Welfare Bureau)


©2009 City of Yokohama. All rights reserved.