Follow; MY plaza (Tsuzuki multicultural youth exchange plaza)
It is available mainly as various experiences and places of exchange with reporting by multiple languages to foreign citizen and holding of 英語 classroom, the young people or the young people and local person.
Facility which has both two functions in Yokohama-shi only as for the Tsuzuki Ward ! We develop few various approaches in other wards.
●Follow; MY plaza homepage → https://tsuzuki-myplaza.net/newhome/
We reached the open tenth anniversary! (November 30, 2017)
We continued approach that took root in area while repeating local connection with user and reached the open tenth anniversary in 2017.
We follow and will develop approach only by MY plaza in future!
●We published in public information yokohama Tsuzuki Ward version! → November, 2017 issue
This nickname had you apply from everybody and was decided. Multicultural, Y where M means multi-culture are Youth meaning the young people.
In addition, as for the logo mark, letter of MY and point of orange express person taking each other's hands and person doing banzai.
[the location]The fifth floor of 1-25-1, Nakagawachuo, Tsuzuki-ku North Port mall
Municipal subway "Centerkita" station drop off walk three minutes
[the establishment date]November 30, 2007
[summary of facility]Facility guidance leaflet (Portable Document Format /830KB)
- Training room 1 (18 capacity)
- Training room 2 (45 capacity)
- Multi-purpose room 1 (36 capacity)
- Multi-purpose room 2 (24 capacity)
- Dance studio
- Music studio
Information, consultation corner
Notices of reading and information of document are possible.
Training room 1
Training room 2
Multi-purpose room 2
Weekday From 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sundays and holidays: From 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From third Monday, December 29 to January 3
[person who uses, and can register]
- Group, group which satisfies all next
- Being active in Tsuzuki Ward mainly
- Group (we include non profit organization) moving into action voluntarily in field of social movement, lifelong learning and young people group
- Do not be doing profit, religion, activity for the purpose of political activity
- Do not be doing activity against public order and morals
- The young people (individual)…Person of Tsuzuki Ward residence, working, attendance at school or neighborhood ward resident. We center on middle and high school student generation.
[user division]There is five next division.
- Foreign support group: Group which performs foreign support, foreign mutual help, international exchange
- Youth development group: Group which moves into action for young healthy upbringing
- Young people group: Group which assumes Tsuzuki Ward activity place mainly, and is comprised only of Tsuzuki Ward and attendance at school, young people who, as a general rule, are higher than junior high student of working resident in neighborhood ward and is active voluntarily
- Other social movement groups: Social movement group which moves into action in purpose except foreign support and youth development
- Young people individual: The young people mainly on middle and high school student generation
[use time]From A 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
From B 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
From C 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From D 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (only on weekdays)
※Dance studio, music studio on Saturday, Sundays and holidays
From A 10:00 a.m. to noon
From B noon to 2:00 p.m.
From C 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
From D 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
[use reservation]Reservation is necessary for the use of facility (except lounge or multi-purpose room 1).
We assume only receptionist at window on the reception desk starting date. When there is plural application hope in equivalence time by 10:30 a.m., we assume lottery on the spot. Thereafter, we assume first-come-first-served basis over window or telephone and accept until the day before.
[the reception desk starting date]The reception desk starting dates are different every user division, facility.
|The young people|
|The young people|
|The young people|
|Training room 1||Six months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||One month ago||－|
|Training room 2||Six months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||One month ago||－|
|Multi-purpose room 1||－||－||－||－||－|
|Multi-purpose room 2||Three months ago||Six months ago||Six months ago||One month ago||－|
|Dance studio||Three months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||－||Only on the day|
|Music studio||Three months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||－||Only on the day|
※We can use multi-purpose room 1 as free meeting space until 3:30 p.m. But case to include the use in sponsorship courses of plaza is excluded.
Tsuzuki multicultural youth exchange plaza
Telephone: 045-914-7171 FAX: 045-914-7172
E-mail email@example.com ("plaza inquiry" and mention to title)
●About administrative body choice result
As Tsuzuki Ward identified administrative body of Tsuzuki multicultural youth exchange plaza as follows, we announce about progress.
Administrative body choice result (PDF, 980KB)
Tsuzuki MY Plaza translats into English Local and Administrative Information.
Tsuzuki MY Plaza,Tsuzuki Ward Office (Family Registration Division) distributes them for free.
●A Foreign Resident's Guide for Comfortable Living (2018)
●Study Support for Children with International Backgrounds(2017.4)
●Japanese Language Class Information (2018.4)
●Institutions in which doctors who can speak English are available in Tsuzuki-ku(2017.4)
●Institutions for vaccinations and medical checkups for infants in Tsuzuki-ku (2015.4)
Routine Vaccinations Schedule is here (Source: Kanagawa International Foundation website)
●Keep the emergency phone numbers near by the phone
●If you need an interpreter, please contact us
●Separation and Disposal of Garbage and Recyclables
●Disasters Measures (English,Chinese,Korean)
●Tsuzuki Multicultural & Youth Plaza (English Chinese hantai, kantai Korean Spanish Portuguese)
●I would like to leave my child in someone's care. What shall I do? (English Chinese kantai Korean Spanish Portuguese Vietnamese Easy Japanese)
●TRAFFIC SAFETY GUIDELINES(for Pedestrians and Cyclists) (2011.9) (Source: National Police Agency of Japan website)
●City of Yokohama Disaster prevention info-mail service
●Disaster Prevention Manual (English, Chinese, Korean, French)