Follow; MY plaza (Tsuzuki many culture, youth exchange plaza)
Have both international exchange lounge function and young local action base functions; "Tsuzuki many culture youth exchange plaza" opened in North Port mall the fifth floor in November, 2007.
This facility is available mainly as various experiences and places of exchange with reporting by multiple languages to foreign citizen and holding of 英語 classroom, the young people or the young people and local person.
We wait for the use of all of you.
Follow; MY plaza homepage → http://tsuzuki-myplaza.net/
This nickname had you apply from everybody and was decided. Multicultural, Y where M means many culture are Youth meaning the young people.
In addition, as for the logo mark, letter of MY and point of orange express person taking each other's hands and person doing banzai.
[the location]1-25-1, Nakagawachuo, Tsuzuki-ku North Port mall the fifth floor
Municipal subway "Centerkita" drop off walk three minutes
[summary of facility]Leaflet (Portable Document Format /830KB) of interchange plaza
- Training room 1 (18 capacity)
- Training room 2 (45 capacity)
- Multi-purpose room 1 (36 capacity)
- Multi-purpose room 2 (24 capacity)
- Dance studio
- Music studio
Information, consultation corner
Notices of reading and information of document are possible. Table is available without making a reservation. (use registration unnecessary)
Training room 1
Training room 2
Multi-purpose room 2
[opening time]Weekday From 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sundays and holidays: From 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From third Monday, December 29 to January 3
[person who uses, and can register]
- Group, group which satisfies all next
- Being active in Tsuzuki Ward mainly
- Group (we include non profit organization) moving into action voluntarily in field of social movement, lifelong learning and young people group
- Do not do profit, religion, activity for the purpose of political activity
- Do not do activity against public order and morals
- The young people (individual)…Person of Tsuzuki Ward residence, working, attendance at school or neighborhood ward resident. We center on middle and high school student generation.
[user division]There is five next division.
- Foreign support group: Group which performs foreign support, foreign mutual help, international exchange
- Youth development group: Group which moves into action for young healthy upbringing
- Young people group: Group which assumes Tsuzuki Ward activity place mainly, and is comprised only of Tsuzuki Ward and attendance at school, young people who, as a general rule, are higher than junior high student of working resident in neighborhood ward and is active voluntarily
- Other social movement groups: Social movement group which moves into action in purpose except foreign support and youth development
- Young people individual: The young people mainly on middle and high school student generation
[use time]From A 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
From B 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
From C 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From D 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (only on weekdays)
※Dance studio, music studio of Saturday, Sundays and holidays
From A 10:00 a.m. to noon
From B noon to 2:00 p.m.
From C 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
From D 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
[use reservation]Reservation is necessary for the use of facility (except lounge or multi-purpose room 1).
We assume only receptionist at window on the reception desk starting date. When there is plural application hope in equivalence time by 10:30 a.m., we assume lottery on the spot. Thereafter, we assume first-come-first-served basis over window or telephone and accept until the day before.
[the reception desk starting date]The reception desk starting dates are different every user division, facility.
|The young people|
|The young people|
|The young people|
|Training room 1||Six months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||One month ago||－|
|Training room 2||Six months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||One month ago||－|
|Multi-purpose room 1||－||－||－||－||－|
|Multi-purpose room 2||Three months ago||Six months ago||Six months ago||One month ago||－|
|Dance studio||Three months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||－||Only on the day|
|Music studio||Three months ago||Three months ago||Three months ago||－||Only on the day|
＊We can use multi-purpose room 1 as free meeting space until 3:30 p.m.
But case to include the use in sponsorship courses of plaza is excluded.
[administration corporation]Last non profit organization; association of ward inhabitant interchange
[inquiry]It is youth exchange plaza Tsuzuki many culture
Telephone: 045-914-7171 FAX: 045-914-7172
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ("plaza inquiry" and mention to title)
Tsuzuki MY Plaza translats into English Local and Administrative Information.
Tsuzuki MY Plaza,Tsuzuki Ward Office (Family Registration Division) distributes them for free.
●A Foreign Resident's Guide for Comfortable Living (2017)
●Study Support for Children with International Backgrounds(2017.4)
●Japanese Language Class Information (2017.6)
●Institutions in which doctors who can speak English are available in Tsuzuki-ku(2017.4)
●Institutions for vaccinations and medical checkups for infants in Tsuzuki-ku (2015.4)
Routine Vaccinations Schedule is here (Source: Kanagawa International Foundation website)
●Keep the emergency phone numbers near by the phone
●If you need an interpreter, please contact us
●Separation and Disposal of Garbage and Recyclables
●Disasters Measures (English,Chinese,Korean)
●Tsuzuki Multicultural & Youth Plaza (English Chinese hantai, kantai Korean Spanish Portuguese)
●I would like to leave my child in someone's care. What shall I do? (English Chinese kantai Korean Spanish Portuguese Vietnamese Easy Japanese)
●TRAFFIC SAFETY GUIDELINES(for Pedestrians and Cyclists) (2011.9) (Source: National Police Agency of Japan website)
●City of Yokohama Disaster prevention info-mail service
●Disaster Prevention Manual (English, Chinese, Korean, French)