In use of water supply
Water supply of Yokohama-shi is available based on "Yokohama-shi Channel regulations" (we open with window.).
After the consent, please use beforehand.
- Report of beginning to use, cancellation of 1 water supply
- When you cancel beginning to use or use, you contact Water Works Bureau customer Service Center up to three days before, or apply for water supply from the Internet newly.
- Inspection of a meter of use of 2 quantity of water
- We perform inspection of a meter of use quantity of water once in two months. (except beginning to use, cancellation)
- 3 water rates
- We calculate by use quantity of water.
Please refer to "structure of water rate" for rate.
- Payment of 4 water rates
- We get rid of fund transfer, credit card and can choose delivery letter of advice payment.
In the case of fund transfer, credit card payment (except continuation) from delivery letter of advice divided by reshuffling it is just, and take time a little.
- Stop of 5 water supply
- (1) Nonpayment of rate payment
- Please pay rate before the due date. When you cannot pay in spite of notification of re-three, as a general rule, we stop water supply.
- (2) Accident, disaster
- We stop water supply out of necessity and, due to accident or disaster, may set a limit.
- Exchange of 6 water meters
- We change water meter with burden of Water Works Bureau before validity being set with eight years by regulations of measurement, and reaching the expiration for official approval validity.
- Possession of 7 water supply equipment
- As service pipes from divergence of water pipe in road to each domestic faucet become possession (property) of customer, please perform appropriate management.
In addition, customer asks from water meter to faucet in private water supply works shop (list of meter down stream side leak of water repair companies), and, about repair accompanied with trouble of water supply equipment, please repair.
Please refer to Water Works Bureau customer Service Center for repair on the road side from water meter.
▲ To TOP of this page