[TOP Menu]>>[Emergency Management Office]
- Earthquake Early Warning
The Earthquake Early Warning is broadcasted with warning chime on TVs and radios a matter of seconds(i.e. 1-2seconds to 20-30seconds) before strong tremors hit the area.
Korean, Chinese, Francais, Spanish, English -(made by Aoba International Lounge)
- Earthquake Emergency Procedures (Guidebook) (Japanese,Korean,Chinese,Portuguese)
- Leaflet (English,Korean,Chinese) (Spanish,Portuguese,Tagalog) (Vietnamese,Thai,Indonesian) (PDF)
- Weather & Earthquake Information (in Japan) (Japan Meteorological Agency)
- Water disaster prevention Information
- Yokohama City shelter list
The list of evacuation areas was carried in case of the earthquake disaster in Yokohama. (Japanese, English)
- Disaster Prevention Mailing List
The earthquake information from a "high-density strong-motion seismograph network" and disaster prevention information, such as a warning and an alarm, are distributed at the time of a calamity by E-mail.