About approach of Yokohama-shi for July, 2018 heavy rain disaster
In Yokohama-shi disaster support task force, we perform various support toward speedy restoration, revival of affected areas.
To one suffered from
About acceptance of one suffered from
House suffers by heavy rain and live in house and provide public housings which city manages targeting at lost people temporarily.
Detailed application methods, please confirm "about temporary offers such as public housings for survivors accompanied with July, 2018 heavy rain".
Support to survivors, affected areas toward the thought
We carried out "the July, 2018 heavy rain disaster fund-raising" in Yokohama-shi. (acceptance was finished on August 13)
We thank all of you who had donation approach heartily.
About vehicle to use for affected areas relief (disaster dispatch about issuance of engagement vehicle certificate)
As for the vehicle for the purpose of affected areas support, "disaster dispatch can pass toll road by engagement vehicle certificate" free.
Of "engagement vehicle certificate as for the disaster dispatch" please confirm "about the handling of vehicle to use for affected areas relief" about application method and reception counter.
Approach (latest information) of Yokohama-shi
August 9, 2018
- We dispatch disaster restoration support unit to Kurashiki-shi, Okayama with heavy rain in July, 2018
August 3, 2018
- About change of staff dispatch accompanied with business content review of human support to Okayama-shi(Portable Document Format 221KB)
July 31, 2018
July 30, 2018
July 27, 2018
- 3,100,000 yen is contributed from "association of general Yokohama construction industry" to "Heisei, Yokohama-shi July, 30 heavy rain disaster donation".
- We perform support for disaster refuse of Higashihiroshima-shi, Hiroshima
July 20, 2018
July 19, 2018
- About holding of Yokohama-shi disaster support task force meeting(Portable Document Format 100KB)
- About acceptance of survivors of July, 2018 heavy rain
- Yokohama City Council sends donation to Hiroshima-shi that suffered from heavy rain disaster in July, 2018 and Okayama-shi
July 18, 2018
- About start of shift to the "Yokohama-shi disaster support task force" system and staff dispatch to Okayama-shi(Portable Document Format 106KB)
July 17, 2018
July 13, 2018
July 12, 2018
July 9, 2018
- About dispatch of member of disaster management generalization support for disaster caused by July, 2018 heavy rain and health nurse
- About application decision of 2018 typhoon seventh and designated city Conference of Mayors chairperson statement for disaster caused by heavy rain with fronts and "designated city Conference of Mayors action plan at the time of wide area, large-scale disaster"