- Top menu|Search
Civic Affairs Bureau

Notice of the change of address (transference from other wards in the city)

■It is procedure when we did moving (moving of section) from other wards in Yokohama-shi.

<handling time at ward office>
 ■ Reception desk at Family Registry Division Registration Section window
  From Monday to Friday from 8:45 to 17:00   Second fourth Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00

◎Do you report addresses definitely?

◎As for "the address change procedure of my number card, notice card," do not forget on moving either! (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications flyer)

Notice Procedure using my number card or Basic Resident Register card may take time.

◎Report, inquiry: Each ward office Family Registry Division

    We cannot file in city hall, service counter in the city hall.
●Person (person who moved in section) who moved from other wards in Yokohama-shi 
●The person
●Family nurturer or same household
 One where household is divided into even if he/she lives in equivalence address becomes handling same as proxy/agent.
●Proxy/agent (proxy is necessary)
Notification period
●From day when have begun to live in new address less than 14 days (cannot send before moving)
  • When the 14th day is closed days of ward office, open agency day, the following day is the last day of notification period. 
●Ward office Family Registry Division (it is not necessary to give notice of the change of address at transferred ward office.) of ward of new address
Necessary thing
●Identity verification documents (please see this in detail) of one that came to window
Notice card (person who does not receive grant of my number card) 
●My number card or Basic Resident Register card (person receiving grant)
●Residence card, special permanent resident certificate, certificate of alien registration (foreign inhabitants)
●When proxy/agent is reported, proxy is necessary. ●Including nation health insurance card (one joining)
 (baby/infant Medical Certificate, identification of elderly aged 75 or over medical care person insured, care health insurance card, pension book)
 (it may become necessary for procedure except notice of the change of address)
Notification of change of residence is not necessary.

■When it is moved into from other wards in the city, address change of notice card my number card is necessary, too. About procedure, look at the next page in addition.