- Top menu|Search
Civic Affairs Bureau

About non-residence certificate

Non-residence certificate proves, "address of certificate does not have resident certificate" as of day to prove. We can request at ward office of applicable ward.

1. When we request at window

■Person who can request

We can request from anyone.

■Request, handling time 

Ward office of ward targeted for non-residence certificate ※Holiday, the year-end and New Year holidays are rest agencies
Fourth Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00 second for from Monday to Friday for from 8:45 to 17:00

  • As you cannot request in ward office and service counter in the city hall of other wards, please be careful

■Thing necessary for request

Bill and fee (as for the bill, window is ready)


One 300 yen


Non-residence proof wish (Portable Document Format 41KB)

2. When we request by mail

■Person who can request

We can request from anyone.


Yokohama-shi mail request office work center (it deals with mail request of all Yokohama-shi wards in a lump)

〒231-8307 1-6, Onoecho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi Yokohama-shi mail request office work center

■Documents to send

  1. Bill
  2. Fee (fixed-amount money order or money sent by registered mail)
    One 300 yen
    • Fixed-amount money order hopes that we have you remit fee and the same amount so that change is not paid.
    • Validity of fixed-amount money order is six months from day of issuance. We hope that we have you send thing that there is around one week remaining validity.
  3. Self-addressed envelope
    You fill in return address address, and please attach stamp.