We start application acceptance of green native upbringing activity subsidy in 2017!
2017 green native upbringing activity subsidy
For various experience-based activities and business that local group performs, we support a part of expense that is necessary for activity to support young healthy, rich growth in Midori Ward.
※Conduct of this business is settled with decision of 29, Heisei fiscal budget in Yokohama City Council.
※A subsidy summary becomes revision from 2017, and what group can apply for in the same business outline becomes to degree for three years.
It must arrive by from Wednesday, February 1, 2017 to Tuesday, February 28
You mail application documents during application period or take to Regional Promotion Division Lifelong Learning Support Section directly.
Please confirm detailed offer essential point, application documents from the following.
[offer essential points] (we distribute in ※ Midori Ward government office Regional Promotion Division Lifelong Learning Support Section, each the Midori Ward district center)
Subscription for 1 essential point (PDF)
2 application documents (Excel PDF) ※Entry explanation of application documents from this
(1) Green native upbringing activity subsidy grant application (first style)
(2) Green native upbringing activity business plan (the second issue style)
(3) Green native upbringing activity business budget book (the third issue style)
(4) Group summary book (the fourth issue style)
(5) In the case of corporation officer list (fifth style)
※ Only in the case of group doing the corporation registration, presentation is necessary.
(6) Documents to understand of the activity results of group of the latest year and financial results
※ When the results of last year are not settled at the time of application, please attach thing of the year before last.
(7) Documents which are similar to group terms, these rules of a society or other
- 〒226-0013 118, Terayamacho, Midori-ku
Midori Ward government office Regional Promotion Division Lifelong Learning Support Section green native upbringing activity subsidy charge
TEL 045-930-2235 FAX 045-930-2242
▲To the page top