Family register, resident certificate
When we take all the family register matter proof (certified copy), individual matter proof (abridgment) or resident certificate, we carry out identity verification of applicant.
From May 1, 2008, the presentation of identity verification documents of applicant is necessary with some revisions of the Census Registration Act, the Law of the Basic Resident Registers.
On request, please prepare identity verification document beforehand.
※Please refer to the following page for kind of identity verification documents.
Identity verification (from May 1, 2008) at the time of at the time of family register, resident move notification appearance and proof request
- Birth registration form
- Marriage registration form
- Divorce registration form
- Death registration/death notification form
- Notification of transfer of family register (when we move permanent domicile)
※In addition, there are adoption registration, divorced child registration, report of entry in the family register.
Specifically, please refer.
- All the family register matter proof (certified copy), personal matter proof (abridgment)
- All the removal from a register matter proof (certified copy), personal matter proof (abridgment)
- Identification card
- Report of transference, transference, moving
- Report of household change
- Procedure of house indication (fuban)
- About Seal Registration
- Seal Registration Certificate
- Private seal registration document loss report
(when we lost private seal registration document)
- Registration private seal loss report
(when we lost registration private seal)
- Seal Registration abolition application
(at time to change registration private seal)
- Private seal registration document exchange grant application
(at time when private seal registration document has been broken)
- Attendance at school to elementary and junior high school
- Transference studies of elementary and junior high school
- Copying of resident certificate
- Copying of tag of family register
- We change house indication of and prove
- About request (resident certificate, koseki*shohonto) by mail
- The Network System for Basic Resident Registers
- Public personal identification service (electronic certificate)