- Top menu|Search
  1. Top page  >
  2. We look for in life stage  >
  3. Employment

Employment, Retirement

National Health Insurance

 When person who took out National Health Insurance finds a job and enters employee health insurance of the workplace, report is necessary.

 You have both and private seal of new health insurance card and nation health insurance card, and please report within 14 days.

 We collect nation health insurance card and, after checking sign, number of new health insurance card, correct.

Insurance and Pension Division National Health Insurance Section
TEL: 045-930-2341 FAX: 045-930-2347

National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin)

 As a general rule, report to ward office does not have to reflect in qualification of National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin) automatically when we do not correspond to first insured person by employment when we do Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin) participation procedure in the office (when we are doing fund transfer, communication to Social Insurance Office having jurisdiction over ward to live is necessary).

  In addition, report to ward office to live is necessary when we join cooperative association.

 For more details, please see Health and Social Welfare Bureau homepage.

Insurance and Pension Division National Pension Plan Section
TEL: 045-930-2337 FAX: 045-930-2347

To the page top