Delivery, child care
- Mother and child health handbook
- Pregnant woman dental health examination
- Birth registration form
- Child Allowance
- Subsidies for Medical Expenses for Pediatric Treatment
- Life memorial tree
When member of National Health Insurance gave birth, delivery child care lump sum is paid.
In addition, you must take out National Health Insurance when child does not join other employee health insurance.
- 420,000 yen
- It is necessary for application
- Health insurance card, private seal (thing using vermilion), mother and child health handbook, bank book of bank or reserve of account number
(note 1) As you are paid in the case of stillbirth, miscarriage if more than pregnancy 12 weeks, take certificate of doctor.
(note 2) As it is done supply (but it is only on the condition that it continues more than one year and worked in company), we are not provided with delivery child care lump sum from National Health Insurance from employee health insurance that person who delivered company within six months after Retirement joined before.
Specifically, please see Health and Social Welfare Bureau homepage.
- Insurance and Pension Division National Health Insurance Section
TEL: 045-930-2344 FAX: 045-930-2347