Service to impaired person
Service to person with impaired sight
- ●Meeting reading
- In library, person of transliteration reads document you like aloud. Advance reservations are necessary for the use.
Please connect with library which wants to use meeting reading directly.
(in the contact information of each libraryThisPlease see this)
- ●Rental of recording document, Braille document
- We rent recording document, Braille document. We deliver from Chuo-toshokan to home.
- ※Prior use registration is necessary for meeting reading and rental of recording document, Braille document. We accept registration in each library.
- ・It is one receiving grant of certificate of the physically disabled by visual impairment by residence or attendance at school, working in Yokohama-shi to be able to register.
- ・On registration, we confirm division, class of certificate of the physically disabled other than the name, address.
- ※Use registration, rental of document application accept even E-mail.
- E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- ●Visually impaired service apparatus of Chuo-toshokan
- Extended reading device, printing type automatic reading device, DAISY (Daisy) reproduction recorder are available in Chuo-toshokan.
- For more information:
- ●Service in each library
- For person who is hard to read small character, we comprise large printed book and extended reading device in each library.
Service to person with impaired mind and body
- ●Delivery rental of book, magazine
- Mind and body are defective and, in one having difficulty in visit to library, perform delivery rental of book and magazine.
- ※Prior use registration is necessary for the use of delivery rental. We accept in Chuo-toshokan.
- ・It is certificate of the physically disabled, nursing notebook (notebook of love), mental patient health welfare notebook receiving either grant by residence or attendance at school, working in Yokohama-shi that can register.
- ・On registration, we confirm division, class of disability certificate other than the name or address.
- ・We cannot use together with rental at each library window (we cannot borrow book from person having library card anymore at window either).
- Person who finishes registration of thisPage of electronic applicationFrom this
We can apply for delivery rental hope document.
(*) From 8:00 p.m. on second as for electronic application, report service and last Wednesday during until next morning 8:00,
We stop service for system maintenance.
Application for delivery rental hope document of this period,
Please contact Chuo-toshokan person with a disability support project charge ky- email@example.com.
- ●To person needing conversation by writing
- We offer board for conversation by writing on counter of each library. Please offer conversation by writing casually.
Health and Social Welfare Bureau obstacle Planning Division cosponsorship business
※It was finished.
In "human library," impaired person talks with "reader" as "valid book" for 30 minutes. We display associated book in total.
From date and time / Sunday, December 2, 2018 1:00 p.m. (the opening: at 12:30)
Do you not touch various sense of values while you choose person supporting person, it which perform person with a disability sports as "book living" for and ask to hear story? Theme of 2018 is "person with a disability sport"!
This / which we live for
・"Football" and "obsessive-compulsive disorder" and "work"
・"Social football player" and "manager of person concerned administration team"
・Spread and support activity ... of Yokohama school organized by contributions X I - sports
From holding time /(1) 1:00 p.m. to 1:30
(2)From 2:00 p.m. to 2:30
(3)From 3:00 p.m. to 3:30
＊(1)We can listen to story of one "valid book" in, (2), time of each (3).
＊(1)Contents which "valid book" talks about in, (2), (3) are about the same every time.
＊Contents may be changed by physical condition of "valid book".
Capacity / <prior application system, first-come-first-served basis> participation for free
(1), (2), each (3) time 12 (possible multiple application. Per one "valid book" until each four times)
＊We accept prior application among (1), (2), (3) about time participating in.
＊Apply for person needing sign-language interpreter, abstract writing by Tuesday, November 20.
From application method / Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:30 a.m.
(1) Chuo-toshokan the first floor fifth Help Desk
(2) Telephone (045-250-1619)
(3) Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
＊At the time of application "event name and (1), (2), time, full name, phone number of hope of (3),
Please let know sign-language interpreter, abstract writing presence desired.
＊Personal information that knew at the time of application as for the cancellation of confirmation on the day present and course,
We use only when we need communication from the secretariat.
Venue / Chuo-toshokan the fifth floor meeting room
Flyer (PDF 511KB)
Poster (PDF 334KB)
- Chuo-toshokan person with a disability support project charge
- Direct telephone call, FAX number 045-250-1619
Go to page top